New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://www-2.expo2005.or.jp/en/technology/index.html

i've been in that exhibition place (1996) when i was still working for toyota. ang laki ng theme park, nakakapagod ikotin. in fact, meron sarao jeep nun time na yon, used to transport the tourists within the theme park. the theme pak is like a Nayong Pilipino but in a world perspective.
    Last edited by explorer; March 25th, 2005 at 05:05 PM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hi, NAT!

I visited & view all pictures in your gallery, and I am really impressed to all your presentation & composition of pictures. We have the same ideas/favorites in taking pictures like sunrise & sunset, landscaping & architectures, and places.

Where are you working or base at the moment?

Thanks & Regards,

igorbaby

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by igorbaby
    Hi, NAT!

I visited & view all pictures in your gallery, and I am really impressed to all your presentation & composition of pictures. We have the same ideas/favorites in taking pictures like sunrise & sunset, landscaping & architectures, and places.

Where are you working or base at the moment?

Thanks & Regards,

igorbaby
    thanks! i 'discovered' photography as my way of relieving myself from work stress i'm working in an automotive manufacturing company here in the country...my username obviously tells you which company.

i'm actually uploading 74 pictures for my Sunset * Baywalk Gallery right now...way to go as my wireless ISP is very slow in uploading pictures.
    Last edited by explorer; March 25th, 2005 at 05:11 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    kailan ito? sa pilipinas ba gaganapin?

Technology * World Expo 2005