New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    just thinking out loud: supermarkets these days have kiosks that let you check item prices, right? wouldn't it be nice to have some sort of search feature too? i.e. just type in the first few letters of the stuff you want to find, then it tells you what stall it's at, the price, plus any other promos?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, I think talking to the supermarket staff for the actual item location seems to be faster than clicking some kiosk's search engine.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In some places (not in the Phil) shopping carts has this sensor that when you approach a certain aisle, it'll tell you which items are on sale (specials) hehe.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I seem to like that feature theveed. Of course, as what ghosthunter said, we can approach anyone from their staff and ask for direction.... This should be a cool feature though for those who are in a hurry to get in, buy a couple of items and get out of the supermarket....

Other people who like to pass away their time in a supermarket may not need this though....

5202:threadmil:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not to mention there are a lot of people out there who seem unable to use technology beyond a basic celphone & television remote.

supermarket "googling"