New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Mga kapatid,

I will be buying the above item this friday for moderate use sa bahay. I have several candidates (a brother, canon, etc). I have a working budget of aruond P6k lang. My requirement is that it be connected via wifi lang, and thru the rj-11 ng phone (of course). I don't want the printer to be connected to a pc, we have three pcs and a wifi router (b/g/n) sa bahay. What are your suggestions?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Bought a brother mfcj265w printer last saturday for P5,950.00. Wireless printer, scanner, copier, and fax all rolled into one. Have tested all its functions and it has worked perfectly so far. Meron pang MicroSD/Mem stick slot for direct photo printing, and scanning.

Consummables cost around P800 petot para sa ink.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    just make sure you keep the printer on and print a few pages every week. I had a brother mfc before and it died bec the ink dried up in the print head or tube. Turns out you need to keep it on to prevent the ink from drying up.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Own a Brother MFC240C. My gripe is its front paper loading which is not good for envelopes (palaging nag-jam). No problem for short bond and A4 sizes, though.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    I own a Brother DCP-330 inkjet scanner/printer(not yet wi-fi). Ang hirap dito, pag naubos kahit isang colored ink cartridge, hindi ka na makaprint kahit b&w lang.

Better check this before you buy. Mahal din ang OEM ink.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    brother user also here j125. only prob is the loading tray, you have to use good quality paper, sometimes it does not load

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Yeah. Dapat hindi manipis yong papel.

Suggested Fax/scanner/copier/printer