New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Klipsch subwoofer,

here are the ff inputs / outputs at the back of the powered subwoofer.

Line in - signal from the amplifier goes here right?

High Level in (right & left) = where do I get signal from this?

High Level out (right & left) = where do I send signals from this?

Can someone pls help?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Those I/O's mean you can feed the subwoofer in 2 ways ... with high-level or low-level audio signals.

Line In - Low level feed from the LINE OUT of your source.
    High Level In - The speaker line feed from your source.

The High Level Out is where you connect the speakers that were supposed to be connected to the source if you don't have the subwoofer. Basically you just inserted the sub between the source and the speakers.

If your source has it's own speaker line for a subwoofer (and connected to the sub's High Level In), you don't have to connect anything on the sub's High Level Out.

HTH

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Is this a powered sub, i.e. may internal amp na kasama? From your description mukhang meron kasi line in would be your line level input straight from the RCA jacks.

High level outputs would be from speaker wires, that is, amplified signal na.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Rediesel View Post
    Klipsch subwoofer,

here are the ff inputs / outputs at the back of the powered subwoofer.

Line in - signal from the amplifier goes here right?

High Level in (right & left) = where do I get signal from this?

High Level out (right & left) = where do I send signals from this?

Can someone pls help?
    wow klipsch!!!

Line in = signal from the HU(sub-out or rear out) or another amp (usually low pass whatever your amp has)
    High Level in = check your rear speaker connections and tap the signal from there.
    High Level out = If you want to add additional speakers then this is where you will connect them.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thank you mga sirs.

can't resist lang yung free subwoofer offer kaya ko binili, kasi promo lang.

Klipsch? is it considered a high end brand? really don't have a lot of info with regards to home theater brands, I was just impressed with the sound of the Klipsch iPod dock that I bought, that's why I bought this speaker system.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    that's a good deal sir, Klipsch is one of the major players sa hi fidelity audio...
    you can be rest assured that you have a quality system. kng naimpress ka sa sound ng ipod dock mo, be prepared to experience audio nirvana. hahaha...ingat lng kse baka maddict ka na sa pakikinig ng system mo.(tulad ko) hehehe...enjoy ur system sir. rock on!!!

Subwoofer, how to connect?