The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    T.Y. I'll check in again later.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    In this day of digital age, backup talaga is an indispensable insurance policy.

Some people even store their hardisks and cds in a safety deposit box at the bank.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    We were getting ready to back everything up nga... ...dyahe talaga.

Problem was, after the fire, we used up a lot of money rebuilding, and it's only recently that we had the funding to start buying new gadgets again.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    *niky, san sa tagaytay nawala? and *fourtheboys san sa ortigas nawala? dinadala ko din yun laptop and projector namin sa mga conferences namin dyan. kailangan pala mag-ingat ako.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Tagaytay Country Hotel (at the rotunda). Didn't want to post it earlier, pero naiinis na yung mother ko sa kanila, as their lack of security was really at fault... the laptop and projector were installed in a ballroom, fer chris'sakes.

Also, mukhang ginagago rin sila ng manager sa room fees at payments... either that, or these guys are really scatterbrained... inconsistent billing and application of fees.

Our organization is already filing a legal complaint with the police.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    might be helpful if you also specify the laptop's serial no. to warn prospective buyers that the machine is stolen. just my 2 cents.

i'm very sorry for your loss.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sir,

posted it at grupotoyota and mymitsu. i hope you recover the data.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Thanks guys. As for the serial number, the computer is a refurbed replacement unit given to us by HP to cover a warranty claim on a previous laptop (and they didn't remit our data then, either, arseholes) so the manuals and papers are incomplete.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Mahirap talaga kung walang back-up. Ang ginagawa ko, monthly back-up since may cd writer naman ang laptop. Mura lang blank CD. Ingat talaga ang kailangan ngayon

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Thanks guys. As for the serial number, the computer is a refurbed replacement unit given to us by HP to cover a warranty claim on a previous laptop (and they didn't remit our data then, either, arseholes) so the manuals and papers are incomplete.
    oh great! mahirap yatang ma-identify yung machine nyo from another without the unique serial number of the laptop. and it is very easy to do a low-level format of the HD and install OS.

i hate to say this but you have to accept the fact na almost impossible nyo na mare-recover yung laptop, much less the HD with data intact. imagine it as any cellphone, without the serial number, di mo masasabi na sa iyo nga iyun. and madali syang mabebenta or gamitin ng nakadampot.

your best bet eh pag may nagsqueal dun sa hotel and isoli yung laptop.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Stolen Laptop... Need To Recover Hdd!