New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    My budget is around 12k.

Sa Nokia, I'm eying at E52 and 5800.

But reaching the mall, I saw some models of Samsung and Sony Ericson, which cellphone brand is of good quality?...TIA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually samsung, SE and LG phones are better alternatives... mas madaming functionalities and features yung phones nila.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Samsung and LG phones have lots of features, but I still like the ergonomics of Nokia and Sony Ericsson better... though some new Nokias don't have as good a form factor as they used to.

Problem with Samsung phones, aside from the ergonomics and menu functionality (not as logical or as intuitive as Nokia or SE) is servicing and third-party apps. Still, I like my current Samsung... the waterproof/shockproof B2100.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Sorry, Sony Ericsson gets a snubbing from me. How a cellphone manufacturer can be so pigheaded with its choice of ports and memory cards is beyond ridiculous. SE just seems to pride itself on its design, not functionality.

I'd go Nokia or Samsung, personally. Nokia I've become a little disappointed with though because of dodgy firmware and software glitches.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Nokia and Samsung will do.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    [SIZE=3]I have nokia before, but nang mawala yun 5yrs ago Never na ako bumili ng any nokia product.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Ngayon I have my ericson phone, turning 5yrs na eto this coming august, battery and charger are still good, yung console sa gitna lang mejo din a gumagana….[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I just purchase Samsung last November, so far buhay pa naman, ilang beses na rin hinagis at nahulog ng baby ko.. at 1st akala ko masisira siya, buti hindi![/SIZE]

what i hate about Nokia is ang dami2 nilang model ng phone kaya madaling malaos yung fon mo kahit it just 3mos old

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by napadpad_lang View Post
    [SIZE=3]I have nokia before, but nang mawala yun 5yrs ago Never na ako bumili ng any nokia product.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Ngayon I have my ericson phone, turning 5yrs na eto this coming august, battery and charger are still good, yung console sa gitna lang mejo din a gumagana….[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I just purchase Samsung last November, so far buhay pa naman, ilang beses na rin hinagis at nahulog ng baby ko.. at 1st akala ko masisira siya, buti hindi![/SIZE]

what i hate about Nokia is ang dami2 nilang model ng phone kaya madaling malaos yung fon mo kahit it just 3mos old

The thing with buying any brand/model of mobile phone is to make sure it fits your needs and wants. It also helps if the phone software is upgradable with 3rd party apps for added features that the phone did not originally come with.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    me im still waiting for the next p990i

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Which brands uses the Symbian OS S60 v3?
    Last edited by Monseratto; March 17th, 2010 at 10:33 AM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i hate SE, sobra bwiset ang customer service nila. nung nasira SE ko dinala ko sa SE cyber zone north edsa, after 2 months walang ng yari sabi ko kunin ko na lang sa iba ko na papaayos so they said ok but you'll still have to wait a couple of days since it's in our main branch we'll call you if we have it here na. i kept calling every day after that, and wala parin daw, 1 week 3days past yon dumating na, pag dating ko sa SE cyber zone pinag antay ba naman ako ng 30min. para lang ma pick up ang sira parin na phone ko even though they had it 2months 1 week and 3 days. luckily naka iphone na ko, and won't buy any other phone any time soon but the iphone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Still Undecided- Which is better Nokia, Samsung, or Sony Ericson?