New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Stephen Hawking Dead: Famed Scientist Dies At 76 | HuffPost

“We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe,” Hawking once remarked, “and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Last edited by Monseratto; March 14th, 2018 at 01:14 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sad news

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Is this true? RIP to one of the greatest minds of our time.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Truly one of the 20th century's brightest minds

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Stephen Hawking Dead: Famed Scientist Dies At 76 pero thankful na din at umabot siya sa edad na yan kahit machine na yung bumubuhay sa kanya...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    rip...is there is an afterlife for the physicist? now he knows or it just void

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    R.I.P. Stephen Hawking.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    rip...is there is an afterlife for the physicist? now he knows or it just void

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

afterlife is just a fantasy, a concept that's present in pretty much all human belief systems needless to say we all hope it's true but unfortunately wishing for something to be true doesn't make it real hawking knew that fact very well

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail," Hawking said Sunday in The Guardian. "There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark."

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    RIP, truly one of the greatest minds on earth. He was a beacon, not just even for disabled people.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    RIP.

But, most folks don't know what the hell he is talking about. Lmao.

We go, "Huh? What? Parallel universe? Black holes? The event horizon? No information in the black hole? The hell is that? "

However, he will only get attention when he says, "there is no God. God is not necessary" and all hell breaks lose. Lmao.

But, that's only his own interpretation. In the Parallel universe, anything is possible because you have an infinite amount of universes that exist side by side with our own universe. There could be another you in that other universe, but, living differently than yours. The other you might be living in a Star Trek world with various species of Aliens living with you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast