New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ang galing naman niyan, 600+ KB/sec... maski manlang 100Kb/sec pede na sakin...

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt View Post
    Zipidee sucks!!!!! hahaha the fastst zipidee ever gone in my pc is 20kbps only.. Is there something wrong??
    it highly depends on what package you subscribed to

i suscribed to 312kbps and the burst speeds im getting higest recorded was at 500+ kbps

maybe you only availed of the free zpdee. coz they give out free zpdees to platinum subscribers, if not i guess you are being short changed; so call their csr asap afaik they can manually adjust your connection speed

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    try mo pards sa P2P such as Bit******* or Emule. kung 680Kb/sec pa rin yan mabilis yan!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Yep, I jinxed it, mabagal ulit haha. My internet stopped, n i couldnt go online for half the day, when the internet was ok again, it was slower. back to regular. oh well, it was good while it lasted

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bilis niyan ah...

samin eto lang, try mo sa testmy.net
    Your connection is: 743 Kbps or 0.7 Mbps
    You downloaded at: 91 kB/s

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    600kbps? Enjoy yan ah. I use SmartBro din pero the average transfer rate I get is about 90kbps lang, depends on the site din kasi.

Btw, you can also ask SmartBro to re-calibrate your canopy to get the maximum signal strength.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sHoCkAbSoRbEr View Post

Btw, you can also ask SmartBro to re-calibrate your canopy to get the maximum signal strength.
    Really? is that done through phone? or a technician has to come to my house to do that?

I'm back to normal now..i download around...40kbps-50kbps. The hyperspeed was good while it lasted heheh.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i once had a connection speed of 1mbps for less than an hour in my smartbro. hindi na naulit

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Pang-claro lang. Technology terms like these very important ang capitalization.

600kB/s = 4800kbps (4.8Mbps)

kBps is kilobytes per second (how your browser measures dl speed)
    kbps is kilobits per second (how your isp measures your speed)

1kBps = 8kbps

OP's warp speed was actually 4.8Mbps! That's super fast, talo mo pa ang T1/E1 connection.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    *boybi
    I think you meant 1Mbps, unless you were getting 1 millibit per second (about 1kbps, think modems circa 1980s) during that time.
    OTOH marami atang PLDT subscribers na nakakatikim ng millibit speeds.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
SmartBro Downloading at 600KB/SEC!! How??Why??