New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Don't sell it... give it to me.

But yeah, try the Mini first before you decide to dispose it or not..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Don't sell it... give it to me.

But yeah, try the Mini first before you decide to dispose it or not..

you can afford both. you were able to buy it. support the economy and use the other one for spare

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Bents mo na ipad3 mo coz it's is already perceived as a inferior device, kasi pinalitan kagad ni apple ng ipad4. Maybe the heat issues were true. If you ask me, if im a buyer Id skip that 3th gen. Imagine la pa 1year pinalitan, something must be wrong with that device, siguro lalabas pag hardcore use, so kino-cover up ni Apple

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho, you will still miss the screen resolution and huge screen of the IPAD3.
    best for reading, for browsing, videos and playing games.

IPAD mini, good to use while on the road....

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    imho, you will still miss the screen resolution and huge screen of the IPAD3.
    best for reading, for browsing, videos and playing games.

IPAD mini, good to use while on the road....
    Yep, itatago ko muna. Ayoko display nung ipad mini, parang blurry pag nagbabasa ako dun, triny ko kagabi. Ipahiram ko muna sa kapatid ko. Nasa isip ko kasi if I have both, nagdedepreciate ang value nila so in the end X2 ang lugi ko.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I used to have an ipad 1 and my wife used to have an ipad 2, both with 3G option. I find it too big to carry around while my wife finds too bulky to fit in her bag. I brought mine to work while my wife uses it to kill time either at home or when doing errands. We both decided to dispose it for convenience - I because I have a laptop and I only need a tablet for quick notes and when I do not want to carry my laptop around, and*she*because she wants something that fits in her bag. So she got a mini ipad which fits perfectly in any of her shoulder bags while I got a deal with my service provider for a free samsung note 2. I am an android convert ever since!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Yep, itatago ko muna. Ayoko display nung ipad mini, parang blurry pag nagbabasa ako dun, triny ko kagabi. Ipahiram ko muna sa kapatid ko. Nasa isip ko kasi if I have both, nagdedepreciate ang value nila so in the end X2 ang lugi ko.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    lahat naman ng gadgets nag dedepreciate eh... good thing here is that apple gadgets depreciate slowly compared to other gadgets.
    used to have a dell netbook, sold it after 6 months at 25% of the purchase price.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    maliit naman iPad mini, kaya ung screen resolution is just fine kahit hindi retina display. wag mo lang itabi sa iPad 4.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    why sell.. kung pde mo naman pahiram s akin

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Benta mo na lang sa akin iPad mini sir. Ung presyong tsikoter.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Should I sell my ipad?