New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Ito basic ito sa gardening.

Ang gusto ko talaga matutunan eh yung other videos na carpentry si ano naman yun si self reliant me naman.

Self Sufficient Me is based on our small 3-acre property/homestead in SE Queensland Australia about 45kms north of Brisbane - the climate is subtropical (similar to Florida). I started Self Sufficient Me in 2011 as a blog website project where I document and write about backyard food growing, self-sufficiency, and urban farming in general. I love sharing my foodie and DIY adventures online so come along with me and let's get into it! Cheers, Mark

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Ginagawa ko noon yan. Basta biodegradable, binabaon ko. Para din hindi mabaho basurahan. Tumaba rin lupa at yung mga halaman gumanda. Problema ko, dumami malalaking daga sa bahay. Di lang yung malalaking daga, pati shrews na na-attract sa amoy, pumasok na rin sa kusina. Ok na sana, kaya lang...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    hahahha new subscriber ako when he posteed that. plenty of information from him

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ito naman yung mabubuhay sa gubat.

Mukhang bata pa lang naturuan na ito magkarpintero

Two Years Alone in the Wilderness | Escape the City to Build Off Grid Log Cabin
    My Self Reliance

Published on Mar 22, 2019
    #logcabin #bushcraft #offgrid #survival
    One man leaves the city life behind to build a cheap off grid log cabin and homestead in the Canadian wilderness, including a log home, an outdoor kitchen, an outhouse, a woodshed and a sauna bathhouse. Building mostly with hand tools, Shawn James harvests building materials from the forests north of Toronto, Canada and crafts them into functional tools and shelters using traditional woodworking tools and methods. He practices bushcraft and survival skills every day, including fire starting, tree identification and harvesting, wild edible foraging, fishing, hunting, camping in the summer and winter, travelling by canoe and snowshoe, navigation and water collection and purification.
    Continue watching in 2019 as Shawn finishes the sauna, plants a forest garden for fruit and vegetables, builds an underground root cellar, ice house and cheese cave, a timber frame workshop and a remote hunt camp closer to fish and game.