New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Segway is just an expensive novelty transport. Reminds me of Paul Blart's Mall Cop flick.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CaMoTe!!! View Post
    meron ding pang-matandang I-move?
    I think pwede as long as they can balance. But I think it's still better for the elderly to be using a sit-down type mobility scooter than a SEGWAY style mobility device. Safer and they can rest (sitting down).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Segway is fun. may mga china made(Imitation) segway for rent sa Boracay Island. they are located near the ATV rental station. It is nice to rent one , the novelty of ridding it wears of very quickly. get those wiggly boards isntead =)

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I tried this just recently at Sentosa. It's quite a fun ride and I was impressed enough to think of buying one.

...Php 250k.... Not.So.Fast....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi ba Segway yung mga for rent sa MOA sa may bay side??

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mga People, Philippines Segway is now here. Company is the sole Phils distributor. They participated in recent exhibits like the ones in SMX, MOA last September and October. Their office is in Makati. Simply Moving Phils Inc - Tel +63 2 818 2766, EMAIL: segwayphil*gmail.com. FB link: https://www.facebook.com/Segway.Philippines

All items are from the USA, comes with full warranty and service.
    For more info on Sales and Lease or rentals, you may call/text 09173958888.
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...10170637_n.jpg

7. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Segway is here in the Philippines !!!

This is the original Two wheel Electric Personal Transporter from the US. Segway Philippines - Segway Philippines - Simply Moving Philippines
    From the time we have launch Segway in the Philippines, we have received great response. Please like us on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/hunkababe?r...ay.Philippines .

As a businessman, I would frequent get the question why Segway would cost as it is right now. With competitors copying the technology of SEGWAY (Although they will be charge of Patent infringements cases) ,

I found out the the cost why??? It revolves around SAFETY. All SEGWAY PTs have redundant systems. This means double of critical parts like motors, drives, controls, sensors and etc. (You dont wanna fall down an equiptment while traveling...) Another major cost of SEGWAY PT is in the battery. Besides it's being the safest for the environment, Li-ion Saphion based is the world's proven best environment friendly battery in this time.Equipt with a battery management system it can run 38 km on a 1 KW charge !!!! Multiple charging is no problem.(no need to drain). And it would last for three (3) years . ( if handled properly)

Segway have perfected (LEV) Light Electric Vehicles technology. You might think that it's A TOY FOR THE BIG BOYS now. And Philippines being an environment friendly country. It would NOT be IMPOSIBLE that we would have SEGWAY electric vehicles roaming around our streets. COMING SOON.

As a Car Enthusiast myself... We alway want to own a vintage car or a taste of the Glorious past. Who wouldn't wanna own a vintage Ford or a replica of the first car???

Well i wanna say that I wanna own one of the original Segway PT. The first electric vehicle of the future.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Nasa magkano po ba ang SRP ng segway?

I checked iMOVE, their unit is P120k with 1 year waranty including battery. New set of batteries (lithium) is P20k.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix67 View Post
    Nasa magkano po ba ang SRP ng segway?

I checked iMOVE, their unit is P120k with 1 year waranty including battery. New set of batteries (lithium) is P20k.
    they were selling at ROX, a whooping php450k for the knobby tired model! looks very nimble and fast tho

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    may mga roving guards dito sa ayala mall riding on this one, coudnt tell nga lang if its the original segway or yun mga china imitations

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
SEGWAY - is it available here?