New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    For science!

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (CBS Charlotte) – Scientists have patented a new machine that will provide orgasms for women at the push of a button.

A little smaller than a packet of cigarettes, the machine is designed to be a medical implant that uses electrodes to trigger an orgasm. The device would help some women who suffer from orgasmic dysfunction.

During the operation, a patient would remain conscious so that a surgeon could correctly pinpoint the right nerves to fit the electrodes in a patient’s spinal cord. Then, a signal generator would be connected which would be most likely implanted under the skin of a patient’s buttocks.

Stuart Meloy, a surgeon at Piedmont Anesthesia and Pain Consultants in Winston-Salem, N.C., came up with idea by accident.

“I was placing the electrodes and suddenly the woman started exclaiming emphatically,” he said to Newscientist. “I asked her what was up and she said, ‘You’re going to have to teach my husband to do that’.”

Meloy explained that the idea is that orgasms could happen at the push of a button when the implant could be triggered by a hand-held remote control.

However, he explained the treatment is intended to be used in the most serious of orgasmic dysfunction cases because the device is as invasive as a pacemaker.

Medical trials will be conducted by a Minneapolis-based company later this year.
    Scientists Build Orgasm Machine For Women « CBS Charlotte
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I thought this was a Ghosthunter thread

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    That would suit his M.O.

-

I was looking at the title, thinking: Oh great... someone finally patented the vibrator...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    pwede sana sa mga old maids, or women who have no plans of getting married.
    at least ma-experience man lang nila kung ano yung "big O".......
    kaso para sa mga may serious OD lang pala ito.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Last edited by chua_riwap; March 7th, 2014 at 12:31 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Orgasmic dysfunction? Maybe it's in the throat?

This is in reference to Linda Lovelace's "classic" film

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Orgasmic dysfunction? Maybe it's in the throat?
    This is in reference to Linda Lovelace's "classic" film
    Are you referring to the comedy classic film "deep throat" where linda *** life ask for medical assistance to a doctor. The doctor advice that the reason for her problem is that her clitoris is improperly located at the back of her throat? Ouch a funny odd situation huh Haha

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    I can visualize rich, filthy old maids lining up for this.

There's nothing money can't buy

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    Are you referring to the comedy classic film "deep throat" where linda *** life ask for medical assistance to a doctor. The doctor advice that the reason for her problem is that her clitoris is improperly located at the back of her throat? Ouch a funny odd situation huh Haha
    Yes. That's the film

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    vibrating panties, anyone? :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    vibrating panties, anyone? :D
    standing panties lang meron ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast