New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Anyone owns this LCD TV? Any reviews or feedback? Bumaba na kasi ang price (under 20K, 0% interest for 12 mos) so i'm thinking about getting one. Getting tired of having to turn on my PC to watch TV in the bedroom.

Another thing i'm considering is getting a separate standalone TV tuner and get one of those 22 inchers for ~ 17k-19K. As long as i don't have to turn on the PC itself, i'm fine with this.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    The standalone tv tuner is better.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    May available na PC to Tv box converter. Just plug the Monitor or LCD sa converter..
    http://www.cdrking.com/local/product...181864-5646058

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy Torotot View Post
    Anyone owns this LCD TV? Any reviews or feedback? Bumaba na kasi ang price (under 20K, 0% interest for 12 mos) so i'm thinking about getting one. Getting tired of having to turn on my PC to watch TV in the bedroom.

Another thing i'm considering is getting a separate standalone TV tuner and get one of those 22 inchers for ~ 17k-19K. As long as i don't have to turn on the PC itself, i'm fine with this.
    That is my current setup. Am using an LG LCD Monitor,- L226WT...., with my old 2.1 comp speaker....

IMO, value for money.

3505:kodak:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    same st up. i bought a standalone tv tuner in ebay.

then a 22inch acer lcd tv. and a logitech z4 speaker set. ayos na ako.herher

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    That is my current setup. Am using an LG LCD Monitor,- L226WT...., with my old 2.1 comp speaker....

IMO, value for money.

3505:kodak:
    Okay, so about the standalone TV tuner + LCD. I mean i can watch TV just by turning on the TV Tuner alone & the LCD, right? Does the TV tuner have speaker outputs?

What if i want to use the PC for normal PC tasks? Does the LCD have 2 VGA/DVI inputs, one coming from the PC and one coming from the TV tuner? What if i want to use the PC for normal PC tasks while watching TV?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This I also want to know:

What if i want to use the PC for normal PC tasks while watching TV?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang picture in picture yan feature na yan ah.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    The one from CDR King ITV-901 TV Box 1680 posted by airf26 has these features

Support all LCD/CRT Monitor •Picture in Picture. ( in PC mode ) •3 PIP Screen Sizes •Auto-Scan air/cable TV channels •On Screen Display ( OSD ) •Video-In Composite •Video-In S-Video •Video-In Component •De-interlace ready ( Progressive Display ) •Multi-Language select •Background Audio

so i believe my PIP to

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    HDTV na ba ito?
    iam3739.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Samsung SyncMaster 940MG 19" LCD/TV