New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion Sending 30 Trucks Full of 5 Cents Coins - Paperblog

:hysterical::hysterical:

If this is true its the prank of the year!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hoax siya. Hehe

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    OT: sa US lang ba applicable yung decision on copyrights violation ng Samsung?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Hoax daw ito hehe. Ang troll ng Samsung kung totoo to. :bwahaha:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hinde pa final yung verdict sa kaso. Applicable lang siya sa US. At lumang models ang affected like galaxy S at S2.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Why is there a 2005 photo of South Korean Minister of National Defense Yoon Kwang-woong, Singapore Minister for Defense Teo Chee Hean and American Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld in the article?

:bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    balak pa lang gawin ng samsung yan, barya ang pambayad :ninja:

malamang sa pinas itatapon yung mga infringing devices

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    it's under "HOME › HUMOR › SATIRE › APPLE" sa site breadcrumbs. who believes this stuff is real?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    tanga Lang maniniwala dito, I doubt if it is even in circulation 1B x 20 5 cent coins, Samsung will have enough time getting all of it. And what about the truckloads and the extra help to count all those coins, Baka gumastos pa sila ng extra $1M to make it all possible. Syempre may security din yan. A truckload is still a truckload of money.

Wag na kse sour grape. apple rules the world. You know that minority report tech, Apple has patent to it. So count 10 more years for Apple on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    Last edited by pop3corn; August 31st, 2012 at 04:49 PM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    tanga Lang maniniwala dito, I doubt if it is even in circulation 1B x 20 5 cent coins, Samsung will have enough time getting all of it. And what about the truckloads and the extra help to count all those coins, Baka gumastos pa sila ng extra $1M to make it all possible. Syempre may security din yan. A truckload is still a truckload of money.

Wag na kse sour grape. apple rules the world. You know that minority report tech, Apple has patent to it. So count 10 more years for Apple on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    actually, i won't be surprised if you did believe this "news" :p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast