New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    I have a Samsung LCD TV 37 inch which I purchased nearly 4 years for 63K and now started showing problems with the monitor. That TV is being used for about 6-8 hours a day mostly and now got problem. We've contacted Samsung Service Center and later on they sent service guy to check for the problem. It was found out that the problem lies with what they called "T Card", a printed circuit board with many IC's which they say controls the color of the monitor. He phoned the service center and later told us that the broken part cost 27K ! WHAAATTTTTTT? That cost will buy a new LCD TV of same brand and size in today's price. I'm thinking of buying new LCD TV but not Samsung this time but now I'm eyeing on SONY BRAVIA, I heard Sony brands are durable, is it?

Please post here fellow tsikoteers if how long it takes before your Samsung LCD TV started showing problems...Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    with that price.. pwede nang LED tv yan.. wag na LCD.. mas matipid sa kuryente ang LED..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    WANT durability... get a plasma....

just bought LG 50" hd plasma for only 32k...

meron din ako isang plasma 42" 3D.. malakas nga lang sa kuryente compare mo sa lcd.. lalo na kung hd... pero kung naka power saving mode.. 70-80 watts lang pc...

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sony uses samsung panels, so same lng durability. Correct me if I'm wrong.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by palonmar View Post
    I have a Samsung LCD TV 37 inch which I purchased nearly 4 years for 63K and now started showing problems with the monitor. That TV is being used for about 6-8 hours a day mostly and now got problem. We've contacted Samsung Service Center and later on they sent service guy to check for the problem. It was found out that the problem lies with what they called "T Card", a printed circuit board with many IC's which they say controls the color of the monitor. He phoned the service center and later told us that the broken part cost 27K ! WHAAATTTTTTT? That cost will buy a new LCD TV of same brand and size in today's price. I'm thinking of buying new LCD TV but not Samsung this time but now I'm eyeing on SONY BRAVIA, I heard Sony brands are durable, is it?

Please post here fellow tsikoteers if how long it takes before your Samsung LCD TV started showing problems...Thanks!

with that price makakabili ka na ng 42" LED LG or Samsung yan sir.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    WANT durability... get a plasma....

just bought LG 50" hd plasma for only 32k...

meron din ako isang plasma 42" 3D.. malakas nga lang sa kuryente compare mo sa lcd.. lalo na kung hd... pero kung naka power saving mode.. 70-80 watts lang pc...
    Ilang taon mo nang gamit ang Plasma TV mo sir? Di nga lang maganda sa plasma ay malakas talaga sa consumption sa kuryente. Sometimes the electronic components fails first before the life of the panel. Same things also happens with the CCFL, ok pa yung mismong bulb nya, pero nauunang nasisira yung mga electronic components.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    with that price makakabili ka na ng 42" LED LG or Samsung yan sir.
    Ano ba yung motion rate non, 120 HZ na ba or 60Hz lang?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    check mo sa ibang reliable na gumagawa baka yung broken parts na papalitan na sinasabi nila buo o assembly. usually ganun ibang service centre para makaiwas sa back job.

27K makakabili ka na nang brand new nyan

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I can attest to Sony's durability, hindi nga lang sa LCD or LED.. sa CRT TV lang.

Yun CRT TV namin na Sony mahigit isang dekada na, buhay pa rin hanggang ngayon. Yun pa pinapagamit sa maid.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    I can attest to Sony's durability, hindi nga lang sa LCD or LED.. sa CRT TV lang.

Yun CRT TV namin na Sony mahigit isang dekada na, buhay pa rin hanggang ngayon. Yun pa pinapagamit sa maid.
    Yung Trinitron din naman more than 20 yrs old na

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast