New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    has anyone seen it on sale in MM? nakita ko lang siya sa philstar last week. me wifi and qwerty(?) keyboard na

any idea about the price range?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    parang yan ung nakikita ko sa mga tech mags, nasa 20k ata yan not sure

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    saw this phone at comcentre park square 1 P24,575.00

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Also got interested as this phone practically has everything.

It operates with Windows Mobile 5.0, has Wi-Fi, HSDPA, etc. Here are the complete specs: http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i600-1807.php

I inquired at AVID this morning and the price is P24.5K also. Medyo pricey for a "mere" Samsung considering you can also get SE P990i or Nokia E61 (or the updated E61i) for about the same price.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    di pa siya gaano kakalat...i managed to find 2 shops selling it at robinsons ermita though.

the keypad is really cramped...but surprisingly comfortable naman. hmmm...i think i'll wait til medyo kalat na siya, hopefully the price will go down a bit

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    from the looks of it, parang pang-laban nila sa Nokia E61i may camera ba ito?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    from the looks of it, parang pang-laban nila sa Nokia E61i may camera ba ito?
    yeah looks like the Nokia E61i which does have a camera too... sleek din.. PDA qwerty kb.... ohh... may camera sa harap which makes this one a 3G phone na rin?,....

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Was considering the i600 at first until I got to play with it. Phone looks very compact and sleek kaso lang, sobra ren liit yung "chicklets" keypad nya and parang mas mabagal pa mag type doon compared to a regular phone numpad. Plus parang mas maraming steps needed to do things in windows. But then again, baka sanayan lang lahat.

Btw, ended up with a Nokia E61i.
    Last edited by ryan; May 6th, 2007 at 01:39 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    8800 Sirocco nlng hehe

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    Was considering the i600 at first until I got to play with it. Phone looks very compact and sleek kaso lang, sobra ren liit yung "chicklets" keypad nya and parang mas mabagal pa mag type doon compared to a regular phone numpad. Plus parang mas maraming steps needed to do things in windows. But then again, baka sanayan lang lahat.

Btw, ended up with a Nokia E61i.

sir ryan, san store nyo po natry out ung i600?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
samsung i600