New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    chinese really amaze me how they make money. yesterday on a out-of-town meeting we were picked up on a 530 BMW, from our client. the CEO,a thin slender-shouldered guy, who used to be a farmer has his Bently car ( dont know the model coz i just saw a glimpse of it).
    but really, what strucked me most was his VERTU azure series cellphone, and said it costs him RMB 50,000 (P320,000) ...i said WTF!

see this link, www.vertu.com

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    thats nowhere near the most expensive cellphone. load lang yan compared to this.

http://www.gadgets.ph/tech/showthread.php?t=4594

Here is something that will bring you out of the illusion of owning the priciest of mobile phones. We are talking about the Diamond Crypto Smartphone, designed by luxury accessories maker Peter Aloisson. This unique object de art is priced at a crisp $1.3 million and is tagged as the costliest in the world.

This one features a cover adorned with 50 diamonds, 10 of which are the rare blue ones. Apart from this, it also features s few sections made in rose gold as well.

JSC Ancort said the phone offers SMS, MMS, E-mail, Internet, WAP, JAVA support and a media player.

Built on the Windows CE operating system, the phone also features a high-resolution colour TFT display and enough storage capacity for about 4,000 numbers.

The Diamond Crypto Smartphone, which has 29 preset melodies and tones, took over eight months to develop.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    grabe ang lupit naman nito.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    1st time ko nakita yan sa DFS ng CKS Int'l Airport..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Paano kung ganyan ang cellphone mo tapos sumasakay ka lang ng FX papunta sa opisina... naubos sa cellphone ang pera, wala nang pambili ng kotse

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    la yan sa cellphone ng lolo ko

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sabi ni Hens: "Aysus, patungan lang ng kape ko yang Vertu na yan"

hehehhe

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    mas nakakalula pala yung bently niya....worth 3.8M RMB or P24.7M!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakita nyo na ba Cellphone ni Bill Gates??? at yung kay Sultan ng Brunei??

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey177
    Paano kung ganyan ang cellphone mo tapos sumasakay ka lang ng FX papunta sa opisina... naubos sa cellphone ang pera, wala nang pambili ng kotse
    di ibentaa uli ang cellphone para makabili ng sasakyan...
    pero ang luffeet talaga, sa atin yan kahit lagyan mo pa siya ng kadena siguradong masisikwat pa rin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
rich farmer and the most expensive cellphone!!!!