New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Basta ang sakin, a 6+ cannot match the functionality of an iPad mini. 5S + 5 + iPad is still better than 5S + 6+.

I've tried reading a book on a phablet and it's nowhere as comfortable as reading with an iPad mini. Only drawback of the iPad is size but you have a man purse anyway.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Currently, I carry around an iPhone 5S (my main phone, Globe locked), an iPhone 5 (my second phone, openline, and for using other countries' sim when I travel), and an iPad mini (for reading, playing, and checking emails with large attachments). The iPhone 5 is showing its age already as the battery is already very erratic. Most of the time, from 50% battery level, it will suddenly drop to around 10-15%. So it needs to be replaced.

Lugging around 3 devices, especially with an iPad mini, is already feeling a little heavy on my man purse. So I've been thinking of just getting an iPhone 6+ to replace 2 of my devices.

So are the pros and cons if I do this?
    Check if your iPhone 5 is qualified for free battery replacement. The first batch had defective battery.

If you can afford iPhone 6+, then get that one. But for the price of an iPhone 6+, you can get 2-3 devices already.

You can replace the iPhone 5 with an ordinary phone which would be lighter.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    It's hard to read using tablet for prolonged period since it's heavy and becomes tiresome.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I need an iPhone when travelling. I cannot use my main phone because it's locked to Globe.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I need an iPhone when travelling. I cannot use my main phone because it's locked to Globe.
    Keep your mini, get rid of the 2 iPhones and buy 1 IP6 open line.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I will also need to receive calls from my Globe line. I really need to phones.

If replacing the mini with a 6+ is really not a good idea, then I'll stick to my 3 devices. I just hope my iphone is qualified for the battery replacement. If not, then I'll just have to bring more power banks.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I will also need to receive calls from my Globe line. I really need to phones.

If replacing the mini with a 6+ is really not a good idea, then I'll stick to my 3 devices. I just hope my iphone is qualified for the battery replacement. If not, then I'll just have to bring more power banks.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    btw, how long would it take for Apple to replace the battery? My iphone is qualified for the battery replacement program. But I bought it in HK. Will they replace it here?
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    btw, how long would it take for Apple to replace the battery? My iphone is qualified for the battery replacement program. But I bought it in HK. Will they replace it here?
    Pwede siguro, recall naman eh

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    try mo different service centers ng Apple. iba iba sinasabi per service provider. yung friend ko pumunta sa power mac, at first ayaw palitan kasi bought in singapore yung phone. what my friend did was to call the apple care hotline. inaasikaso ngayon ng apple so that she can have her phone replaced locally nalang.

try to call the apple hotline. madali naman sila kausap sobra. just tell them yo will not go to HK anytime soon. toll free from PLDT landline: 1-800-1441-0234

a good service center would be Contact | QCDtech Location for Sevices and Enquiry form they have a shop in Robinsons Galleria.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

try mo different service centers ng Apple. iba iba sinasabi per service provider. yung friend ko pumunta sa power mac, at first ayaw palitan kasi bought in singapore yung phone. what my friend did was to call the apple care hotline. inaasikaso ngayon ng apple so that she can have her phone replaced locally nalang.

try to call the apple hotline. madali naman sila kausap sobra. just tell them yo will not go to HK anytime soon. toll free from PLDT landline: 1-800-1441-0234

a good service center would be http://www.qcd-tech.com/contact/ they have a shop in Robinsons Galleria.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Saka switch daw, mabilis kausap and yun replacement basta meron silng stocks palitan agad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast