New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Here are my choices. It's limited because it has to fit the area 😭 I don't want bottom freezer anymore. Yung 15.1 almost same model pero nagtataka ako bakit malaki price difference

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    LG inverter. 3 years and working fine so far.Attachment 39873
    Pareho pala tayo ng ref, parang military, well decorated [emoji23]

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    LG inverter. 3 years and working fine so far.Attachment 39873
    Naalala niyo pa anong model yan?
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    We have the same LG hehe ganda niyan. Yung freezer parang door or parang chest type

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Here are my choices. It's limited because it has to fit the area �� I don't want bottom freezer anymore. Yung 15.1 almost same model pero nagtataka ako bakit malaki price difference

GR-C422SLCN.
    that's our ref, grey + stainless. the black is SGCN.
    it's ok.
    but i have one gripe: the ice tray sucks. poor design. malambot materyales. better to get your own ice tray to make cubes, and store the cubes in a tupperware tray in the freezer.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    GR-C422SLCN.
    it's ok.
    but i have one gripe: the ice tray sucks. poor design. malambot materyales. better to get your own ice tray to make cubes, and store the cubes in a tupperware tray in the freezer.
    The P4,500 difference is the color lang pala. I prefer silver. I saw the ice tray nga doc na it's detachable and I do plan to remove it.

How is the freezer space? Mag kasing laki lang yung old panasonic freezer namin (wider lang yung old ref by 8 mm) I want sana a side by side but the height does not fit AND if refs now last only 10 yrs, hindi sulit :P Issue ko talaga freezer space since our upright freezer nasira na, we always run out of space. My Mom does not want to replace it anymore (even if I pay for it!) kasi pupunuin ko lang daw and I'd have more food to waste

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    GR-C422SLCN.
    it's ok.
    Pick the inverter models. Isa sa pinakamalakas sa konsumo ang ref kasi 24x7.
    Last edited by dreamur; October 15th, 2021 at 11:35 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008

How is the freezer space? Mag kasing laki lang yung old panasonic freezer namin (wider lang yung old ref by 8 mm) I want sana a side by side but the height does not fit AND if refs now last only 10 yrs, hindi sulit :P Issue ko talaga freezer space since our upright freezer nasira na, we always run out of space.
    we have the same problem.
    our ref space is dictated by our kitchen design.

that's strange.
    we buy a million peso car "that we typically use twice a day", and replace it after 10 years.
    we buy a 30 thousand peso ref that's always plugged on, and "we demand it last forever".
    according to some experts, a typical household ref has a 13 year lifespan.
    heh heh heh.

yes, this LG's freezer is somewhat smaller than the old ref (a sharp; it lasted 20+ years) that it replaced.
    that's why we have two LGs.
    3 weeks is our typical grocery interval.

buy a small chest freezer for your frozen goods?
    you can place it in the batalan outside.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    we have the same problem.
    our ref space is dictated by our kitchen design.

that's strange.
    we buy a million peso car "that we typically use twice a day", and replace it after 10 years.
    we buy a 30 thousand peso ref that's always plugged on, and "we demand it last forever".
    according to some experts, a typical household ref has a 13 year lifespan.
    heh heh heh.

yes, this LG's freezer is somewhat smaller than the old ref (a sharp; it lasted 20+ years) that it replaced.
    that's why we have two LGs.
    3 weeks is our typical grocery interval.

buy a small chest freezer for your frozen goods?
    you can place it in the batalan outside.
    doc, I don't replace naman my car every 10 yrs. Marami kami cars na kinalawang na lang and not running anymore which really irks my Mom Yung big body ko, I wouldn't have sold it if my Mom did not tell me na she won't replace if I keep my big body

My Mom said if I really want a side by side, we could have our all around dismantle the shelving, pero sayang because it's well made and as old as the house is, so even if I want a bigger ref, will buy na lang according to what will fit.

I do want appliances that will last me forever like my aircon (20+ yrs old) and room ref (30+ yrs old). We have another ref sa province that is more than 50 yrs old (no kidding) Even our 90s trinitron gumagana pa nga :P I don't want chest freezer, I want upright. Mahirap mag halungkat sa chest type. Also doc na trauma na ko kasi yung neighbor sa tabi namin, may ref sila sa labas ng bahay, mag natagpuan na sawa sa ilalim!!!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    I am not sure who would buy a non-working ref? No more Panasonic for me. I am disappointed, it's only 9 yrs old Samsung if off the list as well. I guess LG then?
    Sa FB daming bumibili pero junk price, expect something around 200 kesos for your ref. Like the doc says, there's no need for you to pay someone to discard it.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Forgot to post the screenshot...img_20211016_073913.jpg

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast