New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Just have it fixed ... it's going to breakdown eventually ...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Tuluyan ng nawalan ng lamig. I called the Panasonic hotline and our schedule is on Saturday pa

Isn't 9 yrs too early for a ref to have issues? We have an almost 30 yr old ref that never had issues
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 21st, 2021 at 03:15 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Tuluyan ng nawalan ng lamig. I called the Panasonic hotline and our schedule is on Saturday pa

Isn't 9 yrs too early for a ref to have issues? We have an almost 30 yr old ref that never had issues
    9 years old? Sulit na yan, buy a new one na lang, it's hard to compare that with the vintage ones, hindi pa siguro uso ang planned obsolocence nuon. Hirap sa ganyan katanda, if maayos man, baka a few months later may iba na naman problem or hindi tumagal ung repair, it's a gamble I wouldn't take, mabuti kung 2k pababa lang repair, pwede siguro.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    9 years old? Sulit na yan, buy a new one na lang, it's hard to compare that with the vintage ones, hindi pa siguro uso ang planned obsolocence nuon. Hirap sa ganyan katanda, if maayos man, baka a few months later may iba na naman problem or hindi tumagal ung repair, it's a gamble I wouldn't take, mabuti kung 2k pababa lang repair, pwede siguro.

2k repair fee is too much, 1 cubic feet of refrigerator na yan.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Check up fee pa nga lang P500 to P1000 na daw Parang di ko matanggap yung 9 yrs pa lang sira na [emoji24] Gusto ko umabot ng 20 yrs hehe

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Check up fee pa nga lang P500 to P1000 na daw Parang di ko matanggap yung 9 yrs pa lang sira na [emoji24] Gusto ko umabot ng 20 yrs hehe

I think you can lessen that check up fee should you proceed with the repair. I think for sure may kelangan palitn/ayusin dyan. Question is how much are you willing to spend on it.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008

but you did not take good care of it.
    you yourself said that you allowed the ice to build up to... titanic proportions (been waiting a long time to use that line!).

malay mo,
    kulang lang pala ng freon.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    I think you can lessen that check up fee should you proceed with the repair. I think for sure may kelangan palitn/ayusin dyan. Question is how much are you willing to spend on it.
    Usually, the check up fee is deductible from the total repair bill, but it is going to be expensive. As I said in the washmac thread, Samsung charged me almost 7k for the repair, while I repaired it for 2k by buying the board at lazada and watching youtube. So I bought a 10k replacement of the same capacity and feature, sharp nga lang. Same with my LG washmac, authorized servicenters are like casa.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Usually, the check up fee is deductible from the total repair bill, but it is going to be expensive. As I said in the washmac thread, Samsung charged me almost 7k for the repair, while I repaired it for 2k by buying the board at lazada and watching youtube. So I bought a 10k replacement of the same capacity and feature, sharp nga lang. Same with my LG washmac, authorized servicenters are like casa.
    Sa case namin, nagka leak yung 7 Y.O. na inverter ref sa bahay. Totoo na mas mahal yung cost of repair kapag sa service center nagpagawa. Buti nalang at pasok sa warranty yung compressor (10 years warranty for compressor) kaya nag decide yung technician na palitan na rin yung compressor (free of charge) kahit na leak lang talaga ang issue hehe.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Buti pasok pa sa 10 yr warranty yung ref namin

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast