New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Guys, need a new wireless telephone.

All the previous ones we had served us well for a while then broke down. GE, Uniden, unknown brands, etc...

What are the brands/models you have had good experience with, and where did you get them?

Sana po yung available locally lang ha... Meron bang mga 2.4GHz dito?

Thanks for your opinions...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Panasonic 2.4 GHZ big nos. lighted keypad. With speaker phone. 3.2K sa Robinson's Manila (forgot the store... 2nd floor). Got one about a 2 month ago. Usually the first one to give is the keypads. First time ko mag Panasonic. Once owned Uniden, Bell. AT&T, GE all had keypad problems after a while.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sobrang hina ng reception ng mga GE cordless phones.
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    2.4 Ghz digital spread spectrum, don't go for 2.4 ghz analogs.

Panasonic can't be beat, matibay talaga at clear yung reception compared to uniden and GE. yun nga lang pricey.

Kung kaya mo 5.8 Ghz.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    sobrang hina ng reception ng mga GE cordless phones.
    We have a GE cordless at home (2.4 GHz), no complaints...

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    i have 2 panasonic cordlessphones. parehong 900mhz digital spectrum. dual handset yung isa. and pwede lagyan ng aerial antenna. with aerial antenna, abot sya hangang clubhouse which is 500 meters away and a 3 hours talk time. ang hirap lang humanap ng battery nito. i got it sa deeco commonwealth for 5k nung 1996 pa

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I had a Sanyo wireless. It served it purpose for 10 years. Although it just gave up a month ago. It had a speaker phone base and only had to replace the keypad once and battery once. Good reception.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've got a GE wireless, headset(handsfree) telephone. Comes with two batteries. No problems. 900mhz

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    those samsung ultra long range phones are ok..they could go as far as 10-30 kms afaik..these come with an antenna w/c u install on ur roof. they cost somewhere around 4k i think.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    those samsung ultra long range phones are ok..they could go as far as 10-30 kms afaik..these come with an antenna w/c u install on ur roof. they cost somewhere around 4k i think.
    the problem with some ultra long range wireless telephones are that they look like wireless telephones. It would be better if the manufacturers designed the handset to look like celfones.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Recommend a wireless telephone