New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tsikoteers,
    kindly help me naman in looking for a nice design and feature ng laptop bag na pwede ipagaya or imodify konti ang design. I have a contact kasi na gumagawa ng mga quality bags na nadidistribute din sa mga malls and mountaineering shops.

i need info sana about

1. design
    2. features/compartments
    3. safety features

It will be a tsikot laptop bag coz tsikot.com logo ang magiging TAG nya hehehe, hopefully maisama ito sa one of the tsikot merchandise na pwede din maibenta dito sa tsikot.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Apart from the main compartment, sana meron na siyang included na inner sleeve for the laptop, for those times na hindi mo naman kelangang dalhin yung buong bag i.e. corporate presentations.

Weatherproof fabric/lining to protect the electronics inside, and concealed zippers (ala Crumpler).

Naalala ko yung isang backpack model ng Jansport, which had something like air/gel-filled straps for comfort, very futuristic. Pero syempre, dagdag yun sa overall cost.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; July 4th, 2007 at 03:20 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Nice ah! Hmmm...if I were to design and build my own bag...it would be of

1. a knapsack design - with some nice pads at the inside/back & at the straps as well so as not to ruin clothes,
    2. has a detachable sleeve inside the body so that if ever I would need an overnight bag to go somewhere without my laptop, I'd just simply remove the detachable inside sleeve and stuff in my clothes,
    3. has a few pockets: pocket in the strap for my cell, zippered pocket on one side for the power cord/modem cable, big pocket in front with separat compartments inside for a passport/PDA, pens, CDs, flash drive and other small stuff,
    4. preferably a bit waterproof so that it could stand moderate rain - zippers protected by flaps or something. 'Would be nice if the bag would be totally waterproof but this might make it expensive,
    5. dual ported zipper handle ends so that I can latch on a small lock if I wanted to,
    6. double stitched for added durability. 'Should also have durable zippers of course,
    7. and of course made of lightweight material.
    Last edited by nicolodeon; July 4th, 2007 at 03:25 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    keep on coming guys, kung may pics kayo makita sa web post nyo na din dito, ill be printing them out and show it sa manufacturer. Hopefully ang maproduce eh yung hindi bababa sa 1k and maximum 2k yung bag, will almost all the features included.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    the samsonite hardshell knapsack looks and works great if it weren't for the abrasive lining. a softer lining like the one installed on targus lappie backpacks work wonders in preserving external finish.

i hope it's possible to create an inconspicuous looking knapsack with hardshell front and sides, non-abrasive lining and all the features mentioned by nicoloeon earlier. that'll be a winner.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    -Backpack design
    -zippered laptop compartment. (padded with sealable velcro flap or zipper)
    -waterproof or water resistant material & zipper
    -thicker material for bottom area (with padding)
    -durable zipper with big bright-colored "handle"
    -padded shoulder straps
    -waist strap (to stabilize the heavy backpack)
    -padded lower back contact area
    -padded "handle" at the top portion
    -integrated reflectorized areas/patches (silver color)
    -pockets in the shoulder straps for small items like celfone, ipod, pen
    -one or two zippered pockets at the side for small items like passport, chargers, etc
    -one elastic pocket using net material for water bottle, etc.
    -transparent ID pocket at the base of the shoulder straps

Recommend a Laptop bag design and feature