New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    If you're on a budget, you can get yourself a refurbished Ryobi cordless drill from HMR stores. Costs less than 1.3k, and comes with a limited warranty and an extra battery pack.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    i have been hunting a good cordless drill here (Doha) and i found that bosch (for me) is the best....also the most expensive.
    so i settle with Black & Decker na lang hehe! parehong butas din yun just my opinion

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Thanks for all your replies.

Malas ako pagdating sa second hand stuff, so hmr is not an option. I'm trying to splurge so premium brands are off the table. B&D na lang nga siguro

What's an acceptable torque rating btw? 150?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Depende sa purpose of use ang torque need mo...but in one shop magazine I read, the only thing they recommend is to get 18v or more ang power need kasi if you something na mas torquee pa dun, you need to get a wired (220v) na na drill.

I would suggest getting a lithium powered battery and not the nicad or nimh type. Mainly because these batteries have not memmory effect and can be re-charged even if not yet totally drained. Mas tumatagal din siya sa storage (slower ang drain).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Go with Makita if you are on a budget.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Go with Makita if you are on a budget.
    hmm, pag canvass ko naman mas mahal siya. sige will check again ;)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

mahal ba sir? un kasi kuha namin dati because much cheaper sa other well known brands. baka depende din sa specs.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    bigay sakin black and decker. ok naman. nalaglag ko nga ito nasa bubong ako mga 30 feet taas. pag silip ko buo pa rin and ok na ok pa.
    pero ang hanap ko sana pneumatic drill.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12