New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    I was looking for that thread as well but I couldn't find anything specific about smartphones that are soon to be released. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think they were all merged into the 'PDA Phones' thread.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by ssaloon
    i think they were all merged into the 'PDA Phones' thread.
    Thank you for the information and I found the merged thread. Seriously, I found it ridiculous reading 37 pages of a single thread about Smartphones with different topics. Just my opinion but if that's how the moderators feel about it, I guess I just have to respect that.

Thanks!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oks lang. This thread can stay here.

I haven't tried the 6630 as we dont have it yet. Yung P910i okay lang.... same as P900 except with the QWERTY kb. Nothing worth mentioning. Yung built-in email software nun inaalok sa amin pero di ko inapprove hehehe. Hindi kasi ako nilibre ng lunch nung vendor e. j/k

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehehehe ayos ka talaga sir PK...........

Ayaw ko na ng P910 hehehehe nagka-trauma na ako.... the nokia looks weird though parang $%^%$#^........... anyway i hope the treo will be lots better than it's predescessor.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm how usable is the P910's QWERTY keypad on that fragile-looking flap?

at pwede bang hawakan ng ganyan yung keypad ng P910, mukhang mababali kasi yung flip niyan pag ganyan e hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The P910i's qwerty is strong enough. kaya lang i still ponder it's useability. I for one am not too hot on the idea of full keyboards whether on PDAs or smartphones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Recently Released & Soon to be released Smartphones!