New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I picked up my Nokia Lumia 610 (as part of the loyalty program) yesterday at the Greenbelt 4 branch. Last night, I discovered that the power button can become stuck after several presses, causing the phone to shutdown/reboot, even if your finger is already off the button. This happens when the back cover is installed. I think it's an easy fix but decided against it. Instead, I'm just going to take advantage of the 7-day outright replacement.

My question is, can I have this replaced through other Globe business centers? I've already called up their hotline to ask (they said yes), but I was hoping that somebody in tsikot can validate this info. The customer hotline is known to give out a lot of inaccurate info.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    just return it ASAP.. baka sabihin via warranty yan.. just insist on the 7 day outright replacement..

Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    I picked up my Nokia Lumia 610 (as part of the loyalty program) yesterday at the Greenbelt 4 branch. Last night, I discovered that the power button can become stuck after several presses, causing the phone to shutdown/reboot, even if your finger is already off the button. This happens when the back cover is installed. I think it's an easy fix but decided against it. Instead, I'm just going to take advantage of the 7-day outright replacement.

My question is, can I have this replaced through other Globe business centers? I've already called up their hotline to ask (they said yes), but I was hoping that somebody in tsikot can validate this info. The customer hotline is known to give out a lot of inaccurate info.

Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    7days replacement policy applies to all globe units availed.

just go to the nearest business center for replacement..

after 7days it will be on a 1year service warranty to nokia..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I was about to replace my iphone 4s before via their 7-day outright replacement due to it's fast battery drainage.. So 4 days later I went to where i got my iphone 4s and an agent told me they won't replace it but they will have to ship it to manila(im from mindanao) for inspection and if factory damage is found they will then ship it to singapore for repair and leave me to wait for atleast 1-2 months. WTF! Sabi ko do you know what's the difference of replace and repair!? Though they don't have any unit left but that's not a good reason! Kasi in just a week may mga unit na naman silang darating so they can replace my iphone already.. That kind of service will really make u mad. Obviously that agent is very ineffiecient. I told him I want to talk to their manager pero "busy" daw. What a BS!

But then luckily after some google search i found the culprit is within my setting and globe sim card they gave me. Right now my iphone usage time can last to 6 hours already. Before im lucky to get 4 hours..

I hope you're unit will be replaced bro. Mahirap kasi pag isang globe center lang meron sa lugar..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    For the record

Iphones in globe are not repaired and sent to singapore. Only blackberry units are sent to singapore for repair RIM. For iphone automatic replacement when diagnosed defective no repairs will be done. Within warrantt 1 year. But needs to be sent to manila head office. Estimate time 2-3weeks.

Hth

sent using tapatalk in note2

Quick question on Globe handset replacement