New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    well, im going home next month to finally finish my studies. right now im looking at the Sony Ericsson k750i, the thing is, dito ko bibilhin coz I think its a bit cheaper. I could get one for like $369(unlocked) shipped na. my only concern is, as long as the phone is Unlocked, it WILL work sa pinas right?

please dont suggest that I should just get the new W800, orange is not my color, it looks gay lol . I still prefer the looks/color of the k750i. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yes basta unlocked/openline

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    OT:

hey bleed, whereabouts are you from MD?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    thanks BB, thats all I wanted to know

airshaq: nasa Rockville ako, 30mins. away from DC.

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    If you're willing to go postpaid, why not get a plan here instead with a lock-in period of 2 years. Depending on your monthly, you might get it for free (or at least subsidized because of your committed 2-year cashflow).

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    dati i use dto buy cell sa grey market tapos im using a post paid line, naisip ko cheaper na get fon sa globe laki naman bill kolibre fon pa, ok lang unlock mawawala lng warranty pero ok naman sony eric

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    If you got some problems, sisiw yan sa Greenhills. Kahit pa naka-lock yan, kaya nila, gawin nilang open line.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    well we have a big problem, a pda fone that is locked to t-mobile. may binigay silang unlock code but unfortunately mali naman...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    hmmm.... this got me thinking....

makakasave ba ako if I buy the phone there together with a plan? kasi dito ganyan eh, for example the RAZR phone, you can get it for like less than $100 if you buy a plan together with the phone.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    puede yan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
quick question about cellphones