New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I have never used one but I am considering buying later...one question lang po...hindi ba mahirap mag-text using it...sobra kasing maliit yung keys...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Depends (seriously) on the size of your fingers and the finish of the keys. Those with the matte finish are easier to type with than those with a polished or coated finish.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    My Nokia 5230 has an option to text using a qwerty keyboard. Hindi naman ako nahihirapan considering na touchscreen pa siya -, masyadong sensitive ang touchscreen sa presence ng finger eh. :hihihi:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I am using a half-qwerty cellphone (BlackBerry), and it is my opinion that it is way faster and better to compose emails and messages in this form, taking advantage of the predictive text/T9 dictionary utility.... Plus, it is just the size of a regular cellphone...

9404:vader:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sa iPhone nahihirapan ako..Baka di lang ako sanay..Pero maganda ang response niya..

Choose na lang kayo ng mga keys na di sobrang liit kung meron man

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    Sa iPhone nahihirapan ako..Baka di lang ako sanay..Pero maganda ang response niya..

Choose na lang kayo ng mga keys na di sobrang liit kung meron man
    mahirap yung qwerty touch screen ng iphone. mas maganda talaga yung external qwerty keypads.

have used lots of phones with qwerty keypads, wala namang problem (Treo, Nokia E61i, BBerry). Nahirapan lang ako dun sa qwerty keypad ng P990i ko dati.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I am using E61i. ok lang mag 2 thumb typing. wag lang while driving.

Questions on QWERTY Cellphones