New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May sinusubukan pa yata ang PLDT-DSL service mag split ng extra lines kaya medyo bumabagal lalo na pag peak hours.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ah ok.hopefully for the better itong sakripisyo natin.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Has anyone received their bill? Our office needs the statement to reimburse our internet usage. I am unable to access their app, it keeps asking the birthday of the subscriber, halos manigas kamay ko swiping because the default is date today and my Mom was born in the 1940s tapos error pa rin

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Has anyone received their bill? Our office needs the statement to reimburse our internet usage. I am unable to access their app, it keeps asking the birthday of the subscriber, halos manigas kamay ko swiping because the default is date today and my Mom was born in the 1940s tapos error pa rin
    they called me up last week over the phone, asking my preference on how i can get the bill. hard copy or electronic.
    "paper, mailed to me", is my prefered method.
    i'm still waiting.

nagtataka tuloy ako.
    was that call legitimate, or was it an attempt at info theft?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I get my PLDT and Meralco bill summary through email. Though, it has all the information I need to pay for them via online banking, you still need to go to their respective portal to view/download the statement.

It's just weird that they don't let you have the option to have the actual statements attached in the email, like other billers. For example, Globe used to send the billing statement through email. Now, like Meralco and PLDT, they just email you the summary.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    For those who are enrolled thru ADA auto-debit arrangament with pldt, did pldt bill your credit card company since march until now?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Fyi lang po I dedevide ng 6 months yung mga bill na hindi na bayaran dahil sa pandemic.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
question for pldt dsl users