New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder View Post
    for security purposes ata kaya hindi nila papadala
    Yung amin naman kasi eh company account dahil dun pumapasok sweldo. pwede naman siguro ipadala nila lahat sa company den idistribute nalang sa mga COBs..hay wala lang..hassle..

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    5000 lang po ang opening/maintaining balance ng BDO for Checking accounts?

Overall, ok po ba sa BDO? like sa checking and savings?

Yung checking po ba dito, parang sa BPI, may ATM din?

thanks
    Ok po overall ang BDO. Maraming branches at mas convinient kasi marami sa mga SM malls at sa weekends pwede at upto 6 pm.

wala pong ATM ang checking account:
    http://www.bdo.com.ph/Deposits/
    http://www.bdo.com.ph/Interest_Rates/
    pwede pong transfer via online from checking to savings or vise versa.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uwak18 View Post
    EPCI account holder here. My branch transitioned to BDO a couple of months ago. They will give you a new account numbers and the branch will inform you and you must go to the branch personally and they will give you personally the account numbers.

You can't deposit to EPCI anymore if your branch have already transitioned.

You can still view your account at www.fastnet.com.ph but you can't do any transactions. You can log on at www.bdo.com.ph and click "my bdo internet banking" icon at the left side. Use you PAN (primary account number of your EPCI account) as your username and same password as the fastnet.com and do online transactions there. No need to register or go to the branch to access bdo online. Ones your branch has trantitioned. Those who have exiting www.fastnet.com users are automatically enrolled to dbo online.

You can still issue your EPCI check and is valid for one year from the date of transition of your EPCI branch.

ATM min balance is from 3,000 pesos Epci to 2,000 bdo
    Checking is from 10,000 Epci to 5,000 bdo.
    correct. you have to personally go to your branch because you will have to fill up some forms.

hassle talaga itong BDO-EPCIB "merger." next year pa kasi magpapalit ang EPCIB branch ko to BDO. ang net effect for me is pakaunti ng pakaunti ang pwede kong depositan na EPCIB branch.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Thanks po Mr. uwak18.

The ATM kasi of BPI is good kasi anytime, i can deposit money thru their machine in the checking account and it's debited in real time. Like after you're through with the depositing, you can check its balance and it'll be there available for withdrawal.

sa BDO naman, i just need to be there before 6pm. hehe. Sabagay, malapit lang ako sa SM North EDSA, pero ang ayoko lang sa pagpunta sa mall, magbibihis pa ako. hehe.

thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Bad trip lang sa EPCI eh hindi man lang sila nag padala ng notice. Bigla nalang sila nagpalit without informing their clients.

You can call this HOTLINE number of BDO for any inquiries: 6318000

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uwak18 View Post
    EPCI account holder here. My branch transitioned to BDO a couple of months ago. They will give you a new account numbers and the branch will inform you and you must go to the branch personally and they will give you personally the account numbers.

You can't deposit to EPCI anymore if your branch have already transitioned.

You can still view your account at www.fastnet.com.ph but you can't do any transactions. You can log on at www.bdo.com.ph and click "my bdo internet banking" icon at the left side. Use you PAN (primary account number of your EPCI account) as your username and same password as the fastnet.com and do online transactions there. No need to register or go to the branch to access bdo online. Ones your branch has trantitioned. Those who have exiting www.fastnet.com users are automatically enrolled to dbo online.

You can still issue your EPCI check and is valid for one year from the date of transition of your EPCI branch.

ATM min balance is from 3,000 pesos Epci to 2,000 bdo
    Checking is from 10,000 Epci to 5,000 bdo.
    so valid pa mga PDC checks ng client ko (EPCIB checks) up to June 2008? Thanks..

WBR,

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy View Post
    so valid pa mga PDC checks ng client ko (EPCIB checks) up to June 2008? Thanks..

WBR,
    yes. actually ang pagkakasabi ng branch manager na nakausap ko, i-ho-honor nila ang mga epcib pdc's up to 2 years from the time magconvert ang branch to bdo

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^^^ 2 years nga ba? Alam ko one (1) year lang ang validity ng check from the time na nag-convert ang branch to BDO. Yun kasi ang sabi sa amin ng BM ng EPCI Congressional Mindanao Avenue.

Bwiset nga yung merger na yan. Mahina ang information drive nila sa public. Marami kasi kaming mga client na nagbabayad sa account namin from other branches. Yung iba, hindi makabayad kasi hindi na raw tinatanggap yung old EPCI account nos. namin. (converted to BDO na kasi, samantalang yung branch namin hindi pa). So naghahanap pa sila ng ibang EPCI branches. Eh sa katamaran at sobrang hassle, hindi na nagbabayad, next month na lang daw.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Salamat sa mga reply. Useful info.

I tried my old account number at FastNet last night and it worked on log on, but I can't see any transaction details. I will try the BDO site later.

This becomes a problem for me. I cannot go to the branch to get my new number.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing View Post
    Salamat sa mga reply. Useful info.

I tried my old account number at FastNet last night and it worked on log on, but I can't see any transaction details. I will try the BDO site later.

This becomes a problem for me. I cannot go to the branch to get my new number.
    In fact you can see your new account number at BDO site. So pwede na hindi pumunta ng branch just to know your account numbers. Automatic na kasi enrolled to www.bdo.com.ph if you're a www.fastnet.com.ph user.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Question for Equitable PCI Account Holders