New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    are phones with windows mobile os just as susceptible to virii/spyware as the desktop oses? kelangan bang mag install ng firewall and antivirus apps for phones like these?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've been using Windows Mobile Phone Edition for a couple of years now and I haven't been infected by any virus or spyware. I don't have antivirus installed either.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    actually what i had in mind are wifi phones...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My current phone is Asus P525. It's OS is Windows Mobile 5.0 and it has built in WiFi. I have tried to surf the net using its WiFi a couple of times in different places already.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ic...sir boybi, have you tried installing and using skype on it? that would be cool

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Asus P525 comes with Skype software. But I can't seem to make it to work. Those who have successfully used Skype said that the voice of the called party comes out of the rear loud speaker. Medyo wala lang privacy.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di kakayanin ng headset?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di ko sure kung pwede sa headset.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just wanted to revive this thread because I just got an N73 that came with an anti-virus program F-Secure Anti-Virus that was pre-installed but not activated. Tanong ko lang kung may gumagamit nito, o kung kailangan talaga ng anti-virus software para sa Symbian OS cellphone.

If the program isn't needed, would it be sufficient to not accept or open attachments or files sent by MMS to the phone?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mikey177, I think you posted your question in the wrong thread. This thread is about Windows Mobile, and your concern is about Symbian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
question about windows mobile os