New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    See, there's this phone:

Sony Xperia L - GSM Arena

Naka list that there are two variants, the C2104 and C2105. i think C2105 yung binebenta dito, which only supports UMTS 900/2100.

The C2104 supports more frequencies, which i think are in use in the US. Mas advisable bang bilhin yung C2104(UMTS 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100) kesa sa C2105? i'm not going to the US anytime soon, but i'm willing to spend a few more bucks to get more frequencies...just in case ;)

tia

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^Well, the more the many-er.

If the price difference isn't big then go for it (as long as it works fine locally).

I'm using an Xperia L as well. Pretty good size for those who don't like a bulky phone but still require an apt sized screen. I'm not a heavy cellphone user though (usually surfing, some streaming, pang hotspot sa traffic, and waze) and i'm not a real techie so i cannot comment on how it really is from a technical and practical standpoint. My only real gripe is the battery life when i use the internet heavily so i usually run the battery saver mode. At least i stand out in that Iphone and Samsung world.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    ^Well, the more the many-er.

If the price difference isn't big then go for it (as long as it works fine locally).

I'm using an Xperia L as well. Pretty good size for those who don't like a bulky phone but still require an apt sized screen. I'm not a heavy cellphone user though (usually surfing, some streaming, pang hotspot sa traffic, and waze) and i'm not a real techie so i cannot comment on how it really is from a technical and practical standpoint. My only real gripe is the battery life when i use the internet heavily so i usually run the battery saver mode. At least i stand out in that Iphone and Samsung world.

how long does a full charge last, sir, at least with your typical usage? thanks