New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    guys,heres my prob,recently i upgraded my laptop operating system from windows vista to windows 7 ultimate, after a several days,kasi busy sa work,i used my laptop to had video call,but hindi gumana cam ko,so i checked in program files,walang programs dun,also i cant use my mic, and memory card reader slot in laptop,is there any site na maka download ako nito?or what shall i do para ma recover to tong mga programs na to,i ddint bring with me my recovery disc. i really need your help guys especially those computer wizard here.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The problem is not your copy of Windows 7. The problem is you don't have the proper drivers for your laptop using Win7.

Solution is to find the support website of your laptop's manufacturer and download the Win7 device drivers from there. If there isn't any Win7 drivers available, you are out of luck.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    yeah, you should've checked first if there are Win7 drivers available for your hardware before making the upgrade.

like GH said, search for the drivers online; or you can always downgrade back to vista.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    here's a quick solution:

Turn on Automatic Updates and let Windows find(and download) the needed drivers for your unrecognized hardware.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Correct. That's what I did when I can't find Win7 drivers for my Konica Minolta Laser

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by elijahpaul View Post
    here's a quick solution:

Turn on Automatic Updates and let Windows find(and download) the needed drivers for your unrecognized hardware.
    tnx sir,pero if wala talaga ibabalik ko nalang ulit sa vista,anyway may recovery disc naman ako

prob with my windows 7 ultimate