New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm in the market for a new printer which I will bring to Singapore when I Fly over around August. It must be easy to carry/pack but not necessarily portable (but a plus if it is). It will be primarily used for printing docs, preferably with colored ink.

May mga good brands ranging from the from 2-3k price range (or cheaper)? Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Was shopping for a cheap printer last month, ended up getting HP D2360, comes with black and color cartridges for Php 2250.

The cheap canons and lexmarks only come with color carts. The black carts will set you back another 1000 or so...

I've been printing several thousand pages since last month with this bottled black ink, costs 150 only, 80ml.

Color refill kit costs 400. I'm getting pretty good quality with cheap cdrking glossy photo paper.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the quick reply! any idea how much the orig HP21 (black) and 22 (colored) cartridges cost? i might not be able to get the cheap refills overseas...

any other suggestions are welcomed!
    Last edited by ssaloon; July 4th, 2007 at 01:02 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    I have the same HP printer at home. The original black ink costs on average in the Philippines around 700-800 pesos, while the colored costs around 900-1000 pesos. The printer itself costs around P2,500.

Printer Suggestions