New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    my budget is around 12k and because i'm busy and there are several phones to choose from can you pls suggest me a nokia phone with that budget. pls include its pros and cons

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It would help what kind of form factor you would prefer and what features you would require.

Candybar, slider, flip-phone?

Touchscreen?

dual-band, tri-band, quad-band?

Wifi? GPS? Smartphone?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    It would help what kind of form factor you would prefer and what features you would require.

Candybar, slider, flip-phone?

Touchscreen?

dual-band, tri-band, quad-band?

Wifi? GPS? Smartphone?
    actually I have 3 choices: 5800, E52 and 6700classic and I cannot decide which, please help...

Edit: I may add n79
    Last edited by attyallanlatras; February 21st, 2010 at 09:41 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    actually I have 3 choices: 5800, E52 and 6700classic and I cannot decide which, please help...

Edit: I may add n79
    N79 - old, reported software lockups.
    5800 - touchscreen not that responsive.
    E52 - buttons might be a little small for guys with big fingers, two band 3G, too angular in design.
    6700 - buttons might be a little small for guys with big fingers, tri-band 3G

I would suggest the 6700 classic. Styling is good as well as features you might never get to use. Up to 16gb expansion of memory, you virtually have limitless upgrade space for apps, pics, videos and music for years to come. The tri-band 3G feature can come in handy if you would be planning for trips Japan, etc ,where normal 2G service might be limited or not available.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    i use E52 battery time lasts 5 days normal use even when i use occasional mall wifi

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    up ko lang for other comments and suggestions

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I like the 5800,,,cool...loud speakers, tiuchscreen, expandable to 16G yung memory

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    for me 5800 best value for money. Go up the specs ladder,change to 5mp camera, and you would add around 7k for that change. Not worth it in my opinion. So the sweet spot is 5800. AGPS, GPS, wlan, bluetooth, with free music and map download.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    +1 ako sa E52, tumatagal nga baterya nya even more than a week! ok lang din ang keys nya kahit malaki pa fingertips mo, imho

pls suggest a nokia cellphone