New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I am a newbie at camcorders. I am perplexed and confused which one to choose...

I want a sony brand...standard definition only due to budget constraints...I have narrowed down to either DCR-SR220 and DCR-SR47

or

a Sony Cyber-shot DST-T500 or Canon PowerShot SX1 IS (both with HD Movie capabilities)

please help....

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    sir, magkano po ba budget ninyo? kung camcorder, what type of media do you prefer? hdd type, dvd type, magnetic tape type?

tapos sir, camcorders can be used as digicams pero hindi nga lang kagandahan ang resolution. i have a sony dcr-dvd 755, ok siya for video as well as point and shoot. yun lang, 1 megapixel lang ang kanyang camera

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Anything that fits your budget.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    sir, magkano po ba budget ninyo? kung camcorder, what type of media do you prefer? hdd type, dvd type, magnetic tape type?

tapos sir, camcorders can be used as digicams pero hindi nga lang kagandahan ang resolution. i have a sony dcr-dvd 755, ok siya for video as well as point and shoot. yun lang, 1 megapixel lang ang kanyang camera
    around 30k ang buget ko. I also prefer an hdd type due to storage advantage...by the way since you have a dvd camcorder, ilan bang minutes running time nang video?

by the way, the reason why i also consider DCR-SR220 is due to its still resolution (pictures at 4 megapixel)

Pls help!!! What Camcorder/Digital Camera to buy?