New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    budget ko less than 25k. need to upgrade my pc. need specs... pls help... d kasi ako marunong pumili ng parts... need to upgrade my motherboard, video card, processor, power supply and RAM.. if meron pa kayong e recomend pls..... need your advice...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    specify mo kung for gaming ba or what?

What is your present set-up, para malaman natin kung anong kailangan mong i-upgrade...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nicochips View Post
    budget ko less than 25k. need to upgrade my pc. need specs... pls help... d kasi ako marunong pumili ng parts... need to upgrade my motherboard, video card, processor, power supply and RAM.. if meron pa kayong e recomend pls..... need your advice...
    Ahhmmm... I don't think that can be considered an upgrade anymore. That's practically a new PC.

If you don't want to be hassled on picking pc parts, you can check the various PC packages offered by most PC stores (e.g. Villman, Rising Sun, PC Express). They may not be the best, but they're pretty decent, IMO.

You may also want to use those pc packages as your base "setup" then have the store change the parts that you do not like.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nicochips View Post
    How about including a bigger and faster SATA hard disk and DVD-RW as well?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Aside from budget, it would be better if you specify for what will you be using the computer for. Based on your needs, we can recommend what kind of motherboard, processor, video, etc. would you be needing.
    For example, it would be overkill if we recommend a high end video card if you will be using the PC just for internet browsing, office, or non-graphic intensive applications.

pls help me... need to upgrade my pc...