New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Good Day!

my son played with my mobile phone and got my sim PIN blocked, hence it was asking for the PUK code. unfortunately, i lost the security paper that contains the PUK code. is there anything i can do for me to be able to use the said sim?

TIA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not sure about the policy in the Phils.

pero dito sa US, all we have to do is call the cellular carrier. They will verify my personal info like SSN, b-date, etc. and the code will be given.

HTH

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    kung Smart or TnT gamit mo, try calling their customer service. i tried it na (pero last year pa) binibigay naman nila puk code.. pero kung globe or TM, wala na yata pag-asa yan unless you got some inside connections...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Nothing is impossible for those cellphone technicians sa Greenhills or Tutuban...or kung Smart or TnT yun, you can request for a new SIMcard with your same cellular no. in any Smart Wireless Center. Yun nga lang, may P300 na bayad. But you can get it in less than 30 mins.
    Last edited by Galactus; August 23rd, 2007 at 05:10 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    call the telco provider customer service. if it is a postpaid line, may mga hinihingi lang sila na information to confirm your identity (parang credit card verification information).

happened to me once.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    kung post paid, just call the telco and ask for the puk code
    if pre-paid, i dont know about the others pero sa globe di talaga nila mabibigay. wala daw silang kopya ng puk ng mga prepaid sims dahil di nila tinatago na. meaning, after they generate the print-out, they dont bother to save it. kung ang smart eh may 27M subscribers nga ba? lets say nasa 25M ang globe, and 80% will be on prepaid, nasa 20M na puk codes ang ilalagay nila sa database nila. hmmm...baka tama nga sinasabi nila...
    mura lang naman ang sim...kaso hassle yung magaannounce ka na naman ng new number sa lahat ng contacts mo
    Last edited by bangus236; August 23rd, 2007 at 11:39 AM. Reason: error in bb code

PIN/PUK locked