New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    guyz anong PDA nyo... satisfied ba kyo sa pda na bili nyo..

balak kong bumili ng O2 stealth..

tnx..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    i bought a lifedrive almost 2 yrs ago, for some reason i set it aside and only recently i started using it.. i use it to connect to my wireless lan and read email (yahoo/gmail) and forums (tsikot)..also listen to music and watch movie..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    tnx birkenstock...

di ko alam bka sa baterry madaling maubus..

yung HP ok din kaya ?/

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    plam tx sa gf ko. she uses it for her Medical E-books and some word or power point files. so far so good daw, bought it from amazon, total landed cost, 12,500. may umuwi kasi from the US kaya nakatipid sa shipping. pag local purcase 18,900 tanong namin

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    go for battery power...i wasn't satisfied with XDA2 ng O2 as a PDA before because of the short battery power and the "crashing" of the system if the battery looses charge.

During that time, i deduced that Palm was way better as a PDA.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by biboy28 View Post
    guyz anong PDA nyo... satisfied ba kyo sa pda na bili nyo..

balak kong bumili ng O2 stealth..

tnx..
    Naku, Biboy28, stay away from the XDA Stealth! It is the most buggy Pocket PC, worse than the XDA2! My wife has one and sobrang sakit talaga sa ulo.

I'm using the Asus P525 PPC Phone and in my experience, this is the most stable PPC I've owned.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Started with Handspring Visor (Palm)...then Palm Tungsten T, Nokia E61.

I'll be moving to an prototype Windows Mobile PDA/Phone by Motorola soon.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    I'm still using my 3 year old XDA2 with a SDIO external Wifi Card. Its still functioning, Just dont fully drained the batt. You're gonna lose all data. But lately I use Spb Backup software just in case.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I had my O2 XDA Exec for a year and yes, I'm satisfied enough. It's large, but it's actually perfect for its secondary use. When mounted on a windshield mount with a built-in SiRF III receiver and amplified speakers, I absolutely love it as a satnav.

My only gripe concerns the OS (WM5) - there's nothing much you can do with the Bluetooth serial ports that it made a GPS receiver I previously bought useless for it. My Symbian phones have no trouble working with the receiver.

The contract's over, so I'm starting to look for another that again offers a free phone or PDA. It'll be smaller this time .

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Palm for me. (Pero, I forgot where I placed it....)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
PDA user:; anong gamit nyo??