New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I use WM5 on an O2 XDA Exec with a 2GB card. A lot of installation files for WM5 need to run on a pc via ActiveSync (cable connection), while others need to be transferred to the PDA and ran through WM5's File Manager (like CAB files) ... so it all depends on the installation files.

As AY posted, [X] doesn't really close the application - it still runs in the background. The Task Manager is in the Programs folder, but a better way (for me) is to install Magic Button which let you close the app from the task bar. Windows Media isn't good either because of the limited media types it can play. There maybe better ones out there, but it's TCPMP I'm using as a media player.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OB, Irwin, S6 thanks thanks thanks... natututo ako everyday...

bigberts, sa singapore ko nabili ang PDA ko... half the price ang diff...pabili ka kay theveed hanggang july 22 the great singapore sale

Pluspeed, cool site pare... thanks

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    antayin mo reply ni boybi and PK, mga windows mobile gurus!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    merun site para sa XDA (and the PDAs like yours na using the windows mobile 5) ... grabe dami ng resources and information dun.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=291

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    any program that can run yahoo messenger?
    ok ba yung TCPMP (the core pocket media player)

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    any program that can run yahoo messenger?
    ok ba yung TCPMP (the core pocket media player)
    yup ok yung TCPMP, i use it to watch bike videos on my mini

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kimpOy, you will need MS Activesync (which is bundled with your PDA) to install most softwares, including games, for your PDA. For MP3s, videos, etc., you can either copy them directly to the memory card of your PDA via a card reader, or you can drag and drop it via Activesync by first clicking the Explore button in the Activesync panel.

Go to www.freewareppc.com for free Pocket PC softwares.

wildthing, the O2 XDA2 is not a WM5 device. It's OS is WM2003. WM5 uses persistent memory, meaning, when the battery loses its juice, all the data in your PDA will still be intact, unlike WM2003, which will totally wipe out all your data when the battery gets drained.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    kimpOy, you will need MS Activesync (which is bundled with your PDA) to install most softwares, including games, for your PDA. For MP3s, videos, etc., you can either copy them directly to the memory card of your PDA via a card reader, or you can drag and drop it via Activesync by first clicking the Explore button in the Activesync panel.

Go to www.freewareppc.com for free Pocket PC softwares.

wildthing, the O2 XDA2 is not a WM5 device. It's OS is WM2003. WM5 uses persistent memory, meaning, when the battery loses its juice, all the data in your PDA will still be intact, unlike WM2003, which will totally wipe out all your data when the battery gets drained.
    yup thats what happened to me, bura lahat ng programs and files ku na nakasave sa memory badtrip

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Pda 101