New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    does anyone had been infected with this trojan "TTMS NAA NA DIRI, DON’T WORRY I’M NOT A CORRUPT LIKE YOU!" my lappy got infected thru flash disk....

what's your solution?

thanks a lot for all who have inputs especially those who have been infected and succesfully removed it from their pc...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    if you cant remove it using an updated virus scanner then i think you should try reformatting your laptop...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i just installed kapersky now, hindi rin niya madelete ang worm.. i think ^^ reformat in zerofill would be my last option, i have to cleansed first my flash disk kasi dito galing ang worm, from other internet cafe nung nagpaprint ako ng documents....

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    I thought that this was a Visayan thread

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ^^

oo nga.. pero pag computer savvy ka seguro alam mo na meanin nun...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Have you tried AVG Free? I don't think I was ever infected by this worm/trojan but AVG Free works the way I want it to be.. to protect my system.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    try to remove it using the registry editor.. here's the link to the procedure..

Removal Instructions

meron pa yata isang version nyan. nakasulat naman "TAGA LIPA ARE DAMNED"..

HTH

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    try this.. maybe this can help you..

SUPERANTISPYWARE

- http://tinyurl.com/ysredh

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    First it was 'TAGA LIPA ARE!'... then something about Baguio strawberries... I dunno any spinoffs na from there on.

If you see an AUTOPLAY.inf file in the root directory of the flash drive, most probably it's infected with that type of malware...

Of course nothing beats an updated virus scanner + anti-spyware + personal firewall, but you should turn off any autoplay functions for removable storage devices just in case to avoid any future infections (anyway you don't really need autoplay). One way in doing so is to download TweakUI from Microsoft from this page (I'm assuming you're using Windows XP). The tool allows you to configure various properties of your Windows OS including turning off autoplay....

...or you can just press and hold the SHIFT key when plugging in a removable storage device so that Windows doesn't do autoplay.

Finally, avoid double-clicking on the device drive letter to access its contents if you're not sure that it's safe. Instead, right-click on it and select Open as infected devices will attach Autoplay with the double-click action.

Hope this helps.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmm...looks homegrown to me. if the author used some sort of kit, virus scanners may be able to remove it. if it's new from the ground up, baka hindi.

di ba pwede kang magsubmit ng new virus to the virus software companies, so they can study it, formulate removal, and include it in their db?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
PC Trojan/Worm/Virus: "Ttms Naa Na Diri"