New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Thanks Veed, very imformative.

Paypal is not bad. I once had the misfortune of buying an mp3 player from ebay which the seller never shipped. I paid using ebay. After several unsucessful attempts to contact the seller, I filed a complaint with paypal. It took sometime but I was eventually refunded my money. Don't remember the details anymore.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    This is good news!

:yawn: [SIZE="1"]3239[/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This just in...

New! Withdraw Your Funds to Your Philippine Bank Account Now you can add your Philippine bank account to your PayPal account, so you can withdraw your money directly to your bank. It saves you time and gives you faster access to your PayPal funds!

Plus, there is no charge to withdrawal amounts over PHP 7000*. So go ahead and add your bank account today!

*For withdrawal amounts of less than PHP 7000, there is a nominal fee of PHP 50.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    the only issue for me is that you can't withdraw dollars to your local dollar account. it has to be converted to pesos for your local bank and they charge up to 3.9% plus other fees! ouch...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lahat naman eh kahit wire transfer unless you have a USD account.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    The real down side is that it makes some shopaholics 'freak out.' Very, very sad ...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I already withdrew $200 to my local bank account. Xrate used was P40.91. The processing time is 5-7 days.

:beer: [SIZE="1"]3413[/SIZE]
    Last edited by j_avonni; January 31st, 2008 at 10:37 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Up ko lang.

What's the most expensive thing you bought using Paypal? I'm about to buy a product, kinakabahan lang ako kasi mahal and my first time to use Paypal.

Anyone?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoy
    Up ko lang.

What's the most expensive thing you bought using Paypal? I'm about to buy a product, kinakabahan lang ako kasi mahal and my first time to use Paypal.

Anyone?
    most expensive to date is about $88 pa lang (includes shipping and tax). bought a rollerblade set for my son. shipped to california.

i also used paypal to pay for my monthly subscription and upgrades when i was still playing World of Warcraft.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Paypal in the Philippines.. Finally