New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    guys sino na gumgamit ng paypal dito? sorry wla ako matanungan.
    I get this error with different Credit Cards.

"This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card."

Patulong naman pano i-resolve

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i think only your CC's phone rep can help you..call them up

your card is not accepted in online or intl transactions?..just a guess

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Better phone up your CC company and ask if your card may be used in paypal. Well actually you may also use your Debit card if you have one.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    pwede po bang mag send ng money sa philippines using paypal?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the charge was not authorized by your bank's credit card system. in essence, the bank is not extending you the line of credit to make the purchase. usually the merchant (paypal) has nothing to do with this.

there can be a few reasons why your card is getting denied - your account could be past due, you could be over your credit limit, or the system might have detected some suspicious activity/potential fraud on your account. also, the merchant might also be flagged as a high risk for fraudulent activity.

that last reason is a likely one if you are using paypal...those guys are a haven for fraudulent activity, and they do absolutely nothing to help defrauded customers recover their money.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Check your bank's policy, this is clearly a card problem and not PayPal's... I've been using Paypal with my local card since Philippines was listed with them with no issues altogether.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if your credit card is from HSBC, you will have to inform HSBC to activate your credit card for online transactions.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I've tried diff CCs pero ayaw. Siguro nga I have to call them.
    I've been using my CCs for online transactions ok naman, but not with paypal. Thanks sa input

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PH: Equitable has a card na pang internet purchases lang, technically parang secured card sya na may mababang limit at iba ang numbering...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    AFAIK, wala pang PayPal service sa mga banks dito sa Pinas. However, you can check out Philpay. Dati nago-offer sila ng service for PhilPay payments kaso na-suspend. Check it out - baka na-lift na yung suspension na inimpose nila for PayPal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Paypal