New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hi guys.

I am a part of a team conducting research for a Parking Locator App for Metro Manila. Parking has been a major headache to car owners and our team would like to create an app that will allow drivers to search for parking areas and reserve a slot. We would really love to know what you have to say through our online survey...

Please click on this link.

Thank you!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    BGC and Makati CBD on a weekday are a total nightmare. The problem is the availability of slots.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Is it the same as Monkey Parking?

Parking space app shuts down in San Francisco - CNET

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vproject View Post
    Hi vproject. No, this will not be the same as Monkey Parking. The app will not have a spot bid feature.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    how can you reserve a slot? does that mean you need to partner with the parking operator?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by roxpil View Post
    Hi guys.

I am a part of a team conducting research for a Parking Locator App for Metro Manila. Parking has been a major headache to car owners and our team would like to create an app that will allow drivers to search for parking areas and reserve a slot. We would really love to know what you have to say through our online survey...

Please click on this link.

Thank you!
    Interesting.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    IMHO if a parking lot would allow reservation for a fee, it would be a nightmare for those who are used to wake up early to secure a slot. I wonder how much a reservation would cost.. I bet too much on a daily basis.

First come first served parin dapat.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    how can you reserve a slot? does that mean you need to partner with the parking operator?
    the intent is really to partner with the parking operators so we can offer better choices for the car owners. the app will have a reservation feature. we just need to work out with the parking operators how far out a person can book a slot.