New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pano ipa-block ung nanakaw na cell phone. ung kapatid ko kasi nadukutan ng cell e. gusto sana namin ipa-block ung unit. diba pwede un? smart prepaid siya.

salamat!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    well..being it that is a prepaid phone sim and probably a phonekit as well..the best solution to that is to go to NTC (National Telecommunication Comm.) you have to file a report...you probably need police report of an affidavid of lost/stolen. the process is long and tedious, but if you really want to make it hard for the person who stole the unit, well, it will be also hard for you to do so. please dont forget to bring along any proof that the unit is lost. btw, for those who have phones and would like to protect oneself, Globe has a service, via text messaging that you can register your phone. in case it gets stolen or lost, you can blacklist the phone without a problem. just simple syntax and a couple of bucks (not less than P10) and you are safeguarded in the future. PM me na lang if you want the syntax.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Text 682 mo na lang sir FlakeZ. go to ntc.gov.ph nandun yung instructions kung paano ipa-block yung cell.
    Last edited by jim; September 17th, 2004 at 11:37 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's easy punta ka lang sa NTC, tapos sabihin mo pap block mo yun nawalang cellphone, you need to fill up some form then paakayatin ka sa 3rd floor doon sa legal department nila, to swear na totoo yun sinabi mo, and that's it, no need for police blotter etc... or any affidavit of loss, kailangan mo lang mag dala ng any proof na saiyo talaga yun phone, (i.e. box, receipt) , ako before ang dinala ko is yun box and it only took me 10 minutes....

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    download mo muna yung form sa ntc.gov.ph then submit to ntc... nandun naman na po yung requirements eh.,..

anu po bang unit ito?.... next time try text2insure... para if ever mawala yung phone..nakainsured naman.. they will replaced the phone if ever proven lost..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    salamat sa mga reply.

nakita na download ko na ung sa ntc. pwedeng by fax na lang to i-send?

pano ung text2insure? un ba ung commercial ni barbie?

3660 ung unit.

salamat.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    guyz nawalan kxe aq ng cp khapon' naiwan q ata sa tricycle...kpg ipapablock q ung cp q na un sa NTC kailangan pb ng code dun sa cp' o maiblo2ck na nila un agad..Sony ericsson k6610i ung unit

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    REMINDER: do not post messages in SMS/TXT shortcut format.

Read the rules.

Ignorance of the rules is NOT an excuse.

Repeated offenses will lead to banning.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Useless lahat ng blocking. Sa Greenhills they have all the unblocking software.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^Ha-ha! Agree.....lahat ng magic, nagagawa sa GHills....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
pano ipa-block ung nanakaw na cell phone?