New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I'm not realy into Photography. I do take pictures occassionally like during weddings, b-days, etc. I just want to upgrade my 2.0mp Sony Cybershot. Which camera should be the Best Bang for your Hard earned bucks?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmmmm... tough question....

what do you want in a camera? is picture quality important? how bout the battery source, you don't mind ba using AA batteries? how bout the size? you want it to be pocket-sized? and how much is your budget?

for non-hobbyists, there are lots of choices in the market among them Canon, Olympus and Casio Exilim.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a Kodak 5MP or 6 MP camera will do. kahit yung mga C-series lang okay na yun.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza View Post
    I'm not realy into Photography. I do take pictures occassionally like during weddings, b-days, etc. I just want to upgrade my 2.0mp Sony Cybershot. Which camera should be the Best Bang for your Hard earned bucks?
    Go for Canon S3IS. Only 18k at Henry's sa Quiapo. You got 12x optical zoom on 6.0mp CCD. Really best bang. You can't be wrong with Canon.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Definitely need to ask:

1) Price Limit
    2) Size requirement
    3) Plans to print (how often)

P&S is actually a tougher choice to decide than DSLRs for me due to the amount of options available.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Definitely need to ask:

1) Price Limit
    2) Size requirement
    3) Plans to print (how often)

P&S is actually a tougher choice to decide than DSLRs for me due to the amount of options available.
    salamat sa reply bros. looks like " I want to buy a car" din pala. Dami din criteria...
    Price = around P20K
    Size = not so bulky as DSLR cameras and not so slim either (hehe..ang gulo)
    Plans to Print = usually use for occasions only. a 3/4R size is enough.

Mas maganda siguro if a normal AA/AAA battery to be used, kasi you can buy it anywhere in case you run out of power supply.
    Last edited by bongliza; February 20th, 2007 at 10:10 PM. Reason: added something

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I can recommend the Canon A530 or the Canon A630.
    Here is a good review:
    http://www.kenrockwell.com/canon/a530.htm
    Here is a good digital camera comparison site:
    http://www.dpreview.com/
    Top cameras in the flickr community:
    http://www.flickr.com/cameras/

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    basta ang alam ko e CCD is way better than CMOS, and the bigger the lens the better your pictures will be.

i have a canon A700, sulit naman. 16k na lang ngayon ang brand new A700 sa ebay >>> http://www.ebay.ph/viItem?ItemId=110092643914
    dyan din sa seller na yan ko nabili, delivers to your door steps. no need to bid, just send the seller a message, ask for a contact number and talk on the phone. dami clienteles nyan kasi madali kausap.
    Last edited by yebo; February 20th, 2007 at 11:10 PM.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza View Post
    salamat sa reply bros. looks like " I want to buy a car" din pala. Dami din criteria...
    Price = around P20K
    Size = not so bulky as DSLR cameras and not so slim either (hehe..ang gulo)
    Plans to Print = usually use for occasions only. a 3/4R size is enough.

Mas maganda siguro if a normal AA/AAA battery to be used, kasi you can buy it anywhere in case you run out of power supply.
    better mag spare ka ng re chargeable battery (with charger) , pag mga ordinary battery lang ang bilis ma drain baka ilan shots lang makunan mo

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    among the P&S dgcams available today, my preference is with the Casio Exilim. very portable kasi eh, and it comes with a rechargable battery.

although the Canon A series is also good. my wife is using one (i am using a 300D eh - hehehehe.)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
P&S Digital Cameras