New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    how much kaya to have the new co-axial model serviced? regular service lang, nothing major, no parts in need of replacement? btw, the watch is a seamaster 300 m. meron ba difference sa price ng service depending on the watch model, or pareho lang? thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    That's odd, the co-axial version of the Seamaster is relatively new. I find it strange that it already needs servicing at this point in time.

Hindi kaya regulation lang ang kailangan?

A full service will cost about P8-10k.

Siguradong may parts yan. At least the gaskets, and there are 5 if I remember correctly. Helium valve, 2 sa crown, case back, and the crystal.

The crown tube, and crown may need to changed as well.

Should take about 3-4 weeks.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sorry i meant this as a hypothetical question. i already have an omega (early 90's model), but im contemplating on whether to get another one, considering how expensive servicing is. pretty much have no idea with regards to the new co-axial models, and like you said, its a relatively new model so there's not much 1st hand info out there. you think service cost would pretty much be the same as older omegas? ano kaya price range ng regular servicing nito?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    The price "should" be pretty much the same, considering the little difference (in the number of parts) between the old and new Seamaster.

Though the co-axial escapement is unique, it's not very complicated to fix or service.
    Last edited by HIFI; August 7th, 2007 at 06:41 AM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    btw, which shop(s) offers the best prices for omegas?

omega watch service