New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I'm on smart postpaid. As you know sometimes Internet won't work even though you are connected to Internet 4g. What I usually do is to refresh my cellular connection by enabling airplane mode then turning it off. That usually gives me back the Internet connection.

But I'm getting tired of this work around it would work for 5 minutes then I have to refresh connection again.

I was wondering if this is the same with Globe? Also using Facebook needs more frequent connection refresh.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Switch to 3g lang muna. Baka hindi optimized sa area ninyo yung lte.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I do that too and I use globe. However if I'm in an area where the signal is strong, I rarely need to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I'm on smart postpaid. As you know sometimes Internet won't work even though you are connected to Internet 4g. What I usually do is to refresh my cellular connection by enabling airplane mode then turning it off. That usually gives me back the Internet connection.

But I'm getting tired of this work around it would work for 5 minutes then I have to refresh connection again.

I was wondering if this is the same with Globe? Also using Facebook needs more frequent connection refresh.

Every 5 minutes mo ginagawa? Papalitan ka sim

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Every 5 minutes mo ginagawa? Papalitan ka sim
    Is that related? I'm not losing network coverage.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    virus?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Sa area yan bro... hindi stable ang 4g signal kaya napuputol...

Sent via Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

phone probably needs a reset. what's your phone?
    have encountered this once in my LG G3. after the reset, di na bumalik.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2015

force your data to connect to WCDMA instead of 4g. Since by default naka Auto ang phones natin, nag kukumpulan sa 4g network and choking it. mas mabilis paminsan ang H+ kesa sa 4g. same area, same phone. Weird but true and kinda makes sense for me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    The LTE network isn't good. I have LTE SIMs from both and they don't always work since the base stations are spaced too far apart. They also just put these in areas where they (the networks) think their users would be to save on cost hence the switch to 3G signals when you're in some other parts of the city. I sometimes wonder if their bandwidth speeds just meet the bare minimum requirements since our 4G feels like 3G abroad and our 3G is like Edge from overseas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast