New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Good luck...

NTC to require ISPs to block **** starting this month - YugaTech | Philippines, Tech News & Reviews

March 15, 2014

The National Telecommunications Commission has posted a memorandum circular last January 30 that will require ISPs to block ****ographic content and websites in the Philippines.

This is part of the guidelines set forth to comply with the Anti-Child ****ography Act of 2009 (Republic Act No. 9775).

With the implementation of the rules and regulations, ISPs will have to install carrier-grade monitoring programs to identify and filter out **** content. This could include websites and blogs that publishes **** content, video streaming services that allows uploading and viewing of ****ographic video, file sharing sites and webcam services that facilitates the same.

The Philippine is one of the top countries for **** as well as primary source for an emerging webcam child *** tourism. Last month, ****Hub reported that the Philippines ranked #15 in global mobile traffic to their site.

In 2008, we also reported that the Philippines ranked #8 in the world for **** revenues.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Someone please kill me now. This is stupid beyond words.

I cannot wait to leave this country. Really. I have totally changed my opinion that it's better to live here than abroad.

Incompetent govt offices, corruption in all levels, idiots in the senate, lack of justice, absence of consumer rights, I could go and on and on!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I repeat, this nation is being run by a bunch of nincompoops.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I couldn't agree more. They are living proof that evolution can run in reverse.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Tries to access XVideos .........

Hmmmm, pwede pa!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    They can force the telecommunications companies to block **** but they're not willing to force them to require all cellphone subscriber to have their identity registered. Which is more alarming, people watching **** or cellphone being used for crime activities? Kidnappers use prepaid phones, text scammers the same. There are a lot of crimes that would be lessened had all local cellphones can be traced back to a registered owner. Kaso bata rin ng politiko at ng NTC yung ibang mga criminals kaya ayaw nilang implement ito.

Sent from my mind using Telepathy 2

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hotshield lang katapat nyan

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Oh no. Katapusan na ng mundo ito.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismarte View Post
    Hotshield lang katapat nyan
    ^baka hotspot shield.

dito nga sa middle east bawal na yan pero para paraan lang yan.

10. Join Date
    May 2012
    selling 4tb worth of ****. dami hd. may kaunting 3d din.

naku most likely walang mangyayari dyan. ang daming ibang paraan para makapag share nyan. paano nila I block ang mga na upload sa secret Facebook groups? sa mga private Youtube channels? I block nila buong fb at Youtube?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast