New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    naku sir may problema Note 2, i don't know if this is just an isolated case. Ung inbox won't load your messages and you got to reset the phone time and again.
    Bro check your sync configuration under setting. Also make sure you have the latest version of jelly bean which is 4.1.2

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

thanks sir, will just do that.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur
    Bro check your sync configuration under setting. Also make sure you have the latest version of jelly bean which is 4.1.2
    hindi pa ba 4.2.2 ang latest jelly bean version ng note 2 sa PH? malapit na release (in the next couple of months) ng samsung ang 4.3 update for note 2 eh

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    4.2.2 na, kaka-update ko lang 2 weeks ago.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    From what I read, its actually plastic with a simulated leather feel. Or I may be wrong.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    faux leather. must be the 'in' thing these days

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Meron na pala latest version ang JB? Hindi kasi ang promt sa kin. Thanks for the heads-up but I thought the upgrade will not happen until November but I could be wrong. Been waiting for the 5.0 Lime Pie though.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
    Last edited by dreamur; October 8th, 2013 at 01:04 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Same here. Didn't know na meron na 4.2.2. Mine is still 4.1.2

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur
    Meron na pala latest version ang JB? Hindi kasi ang promt sa kin. Thanks for the heads-up but I thought the upgrade will not happen until November but I could be wrong. Been waiting for the 5.0 Lime Pie though.
    that upgrade is for Jelly Bean 4.3

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    I have 4.1.2 and when I checked for an update, I got a message that my system software is up to date. I read somewhere that Note 2 will not get the 4.2 but will instead get the 4.3 around this month.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sa mga may balak mag flash ng custom ROM para sa NOTE 3....

Not so User-friendly Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | The Money Times

Not so User-friendly Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Fri, 11/10/2013 - 15:41 by Aaliyah

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 does not seem to encase all the demands of the customers, and there can be many who may like to stay away from the gadget, claim some experts.

According to a new revelation, the handset maker has introduced some steps that may thwart users in the process of installing their own operating system. This may increase the risk of annulling their warranties, and so the customers have been found to refrain from the handset.

A process dubbed as flashing ROMs or installation of a custom OS is present in most of the Samsung Smartphones. In this manoeuvre, a flash counter is initiated that keeps an account of number of times a ROM was installed. Samsung doesn’t allow warranties on phones that have been flashed and thus the customers cannot claim for repairs.

There is no way out in this flashing issue as the gadget has a Knox security software in which the Galaxy Note 3 possesses eFuse. It is a technology that can rewrite the memory, and thus leave an indelible mark which is difficult to be obliterated. All the Samsung service centres have been commanded that all those devices that have been tampered must not be honoured.

So, it has been discovered that in order to have customized Android builds and flashing ROMs, the customers have been found to have switched to different devices.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast