New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Hi guys, just wondering, do any of you or your friends have the Nokia N95 already? Okay ba talaga? does the GPS work here in the Philippines? nagcra-crash ba? parang very fragile daw?

Mukhang okay siya eh....malapit na ako mag-renew ng plan eh, mukhang gusto ko ito...any reviews? Please post.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by maop99 View Post
    Hi guys, just wondering, do any of you or your friends have the Nokia N95 already? Okay ba talaga? does the GPS work here in the Philippines? nagcra-crash ba? parang very fragile daw?

Mukhang okay siya eh....malapit na ako mag-renew ng plan eh, mukhang gusto ko ito...any reviews? Please post.

Thanks!
    my friend has one. the 95 is a great looking phone. phone os feels fast and responsive even with multiple apps open at the same time. the web browser is much more stable compared to the ones installed in previous models like n80 and n93. the pics don't look that much better compared to k800 pics.

gps works intermittently. hirap kuha na sattelite signal especially sa south luzon area. map software is horrendously lacking in detail. ituturo lang sa iyo na nasa quezon city ka at malapit sa edsa pero walang side road at landmark details. useful lang for getting exact gps coordinates.

battery life is really bad. uses the same pack as the n93 i think. n93 batt lasts 2-3 days. with the n95 you have to charge everyday - or right after a lengthy phone conversation.

this site provides a very good review of the phone - http://www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp?Id=3283

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Yun nga, mahina battery, that's what I heard also but for me everyday/every morning charging is okay, I do it also to my O2 mini, if I don't charge it every morning I will be in danger of losing battery within the day.....sana huwag lang 2x a day that's really bad! Baka pwede I-replace with a stronger battery?

But its good to know that it has a quick response time...with many apps open...kala ko kasi parang mga earlier N series na ang bagal and parating magcra-crash....

Thanks for the review, I'll look at the site you recommended....sana may other reviews pa....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you are a techno geek, you will want one... I want one!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gusto ko rin nyan magkano na ba price nan ngayon?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mga 33k na ata ngayon. lakas daw sa batt eh.

here's a nice review...
    http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n95-review-141.php

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    gusto ko rin nyan magkano na ba price nan ngayon?
    V-Mall (greenhills) prices vary from P35,500 to P36,500 for a complete set.

BTW, I read somewhere that the real world battery life of the N95 is either just as bad or worst than the N80.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have one and the GPS function is pretty neat. You can download maps for other countries too. A new firmware update was just released a few days ago so I'm still testing it out. One thing I noticed after the update is, the UI is much faster than before... Battery life I still have to check.

My battery life prior though wasn't so bad... not 8800 bad anyway... ;)

The camera is quite good too. Got some sample shots on my flickr stream on my sig.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    how did you update the firmware? download lang? where? That's the first thing I'm going to do when I get mine...update agad! hehe maski di ko pa nalalagyan ng mga contacts etc....update firmware agad!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by maop99 View Post
    how did you update the firmware? download lang? where? That's the first thing I'm going to do when I get mine...update agad! hehe maski di ko pa nalalagyan ng mga contacts etc....update firmware agad!

from the nokia europe site... you need to download the Nokia Updater first... then download the firmware itself... and transfer the firmware with the updater...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Nokia N95 reviews?